Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Any musical incels?

S

spincel

Banned
-
Boring question but I'd be interested to know if any of you guys play any instruments. I play guitar myself - maybe we could start an incel boyband. Also, I'd like to hear what your music tastes are. I'm into experimental rap

I've been playing guitar for almost 12 years with experience in prog rock and prog metal. I like to think I'm somewhat good. It's one of my favorite copes.

I still play guitar every now and then. I've just been doing it so long and can't completely give it up. I've also gone through "producer" phases where I'll download an Ableton crack and make shitty beats for a couple weeks before giving up.

As far as music, for instrumental I like jam band stuff like the Grateful Dead.

Last edited:

No Musical talents / music tastes as of lately i have been listening to BONES whole discography these were my favorite so far.

i wanted to learn piano but it wasnt in my school so i didnt. plus my instructor told me my hands were too fat and short to play piano properly.
i still joined orchestra though. violin/cello/bass/viola but only for a few years. i completely forgot how to even read sheet music. i used to be good i thought id be good enough to be like thise old guys that always play at colleges and small places. i loved going to small quartet things like that to hear the old men playing.
knew a bit of guitar as well since i had aspirations of being a songwriter since i used to write poetry as a teen and won some awards. thought id write somgs and get all the bitches. obviously that never happened.

i wanted to learn piano but it wasnt in my school so i didnt. plus my instructor told me my hands were too fat and short to play piano properly.
i still joined orchestra though. violin/cello/bass/viola but only for a few years. i completely forgot how to even read sheet music. i used to be good i thought id be good enough to be like thise old guys that always play at colleges and small places. i loved going to small quartet things like that to hear the old men playing.
knew a bit of guitar as well since i had aspirations of being a songwriter since i used to write poetry as a teen and won some awards. thought id write somgs and get all the bitches. obviously that never happened.
I used to play piano when I was like 11, but it's out of my head completely now. I can't read any sheet music - I say I play guitar but I only really know how to strum chords. I still write songs though. Dope cope

Incel boyband 2018

I don't have the motivation to learn how to play an instrument.