Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of the mass shooters we know would have gone ER anyways. They just decided to end this shit early and become immortal to ugly men like us.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Dylan and Eric were supposedly bullied by 'white caps'. Those were the athlete chads with the chicks around their arm you can see in the cafeteria on the morning of the shooting.( 'Cafeteria footage Columbine' on Youtube) An absolutely brutal sight for any incel. A group of tall chads or normies even blocked his way and mogged him. You can see it in the videos :feelshaha:. 'Columbine school recordings Eric and Dylan'. You should be able to find it on Youtube. They must have been vanta blackpilled every single day.

At least we have copes like incels.is to vent. I seriously recommend reading Eric Harris' diary. It was filled with blackpills about girls. JFL, in the video about Eric and Dylan, some foid says that Ben Affleck is hot. Nice little blackpill :feelsthink:.

Eric wrote he never had sex and tried really hard. Dylan was bullied too. Elliot went ER before 2016, so he escaped the ultimate degeneracy of Only Fans and TikTok. Eric and Dylan didn't even want to wait until the year 2000 for online dating chad buffets. They knew.

I know people like Elliot, but Eric wrote some brutal shit in his diary. Blackpilled on humanity and holes. Worth a read:feelscomfy:

A6E9F944 788C 4423 A8A0 ECEE23F6D827

Last edited:
This is why blackpilled sites are important because then men can just go here to vent if in rage.

where can i find his diary?

normies will watch literal recordings of bullying and then deny its existence

hERoes, poor guys they had no CHOice in life

It's always great threads like this that get the fewest replies :feelsbadman:

Dylan and Eric were supposedly bullied by 'white caps'. Those were the athlete chads with the chicks around their arm you can see in the cafeteria on the morning of the shooting.( 'Cafeteria footage Columbine' on Youtube) An absolutely brutal sight for any incel. A group of tall chads or normies even blocked his way and mogged him. You can see it in the videos :feelshaha:. 'Columbine school recordings Eric and Dylan'. You should be able to find it on Youtube. They must have been vanta blackpilled every single day.

At least we have copes like incels.is to vent. I seriously recommend reading Eric Harris' diary. It was filled with blackpills about girls. JFL, in the video about Eric and Dylan, some foid says that Ben Affleck is hot. Nice little blackpill :feelsthink:.

Eric wrote he never had sex and tried really hard. Dylan was bullied too. Elliot went ER before 2016, so he escaped the ultimate degeneracy of Only Fans and TikTok. Eric and Dylan didn't even want to wait until the year 2000 for online dating chad buffets. They knew.

I know people like Elliot, but Eric wrote some brutal shit in his diary. Blackpilled on humanity and holes. Worth a read:feelscomfy:

View attachment 452575
Man the saints are so fucking brave people !

I think if any school shooting was successful in searing its memory into the American psyche, it had to be Columbine.

It's amazing how there is still a community dedicated to discussing the events, 22 years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back