Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any of ya'll know if the dark web sites that sell forged U.S drivers licenses, Greencards & Social security numbers are legit or not?

D

Dolphins_Fan

Self-banned
-
I want to buy a fake greencard, drivers license & social security number to move to the U.S but I don't want to waste hundreds of dollars on a scam so I wanted to know if any of you brocels had experience with this.

By the way this account is new gray accnt cuz I had a mental breakdown and deleted my old account which was Blue out of paranoia a month or so ago.

Dnr GrAY also Kys

I already plan to if I can't escape inceldom within next 2 years, I've already looked into how to make an exit bag or a rope.
You cant escape

I want to buy a fake greencard, drivers license & social security number to move to the U.S but I don't want to waste hundreds of dollars on a scam so I wanted to know if any of you brocels had experience with this.

By the way this account is new gray accnt cuz I had a mental breakdown and deleted my old account which was Blue out of paranoia a month or so ago.
No I don't.

thats a great way to get arrested, jfl theres a dumb ass foid who hired an assassin only to be arrested because its FBI trap jfl

Just jump over the Mexican boarder, it’s the easiest way to do it. Immigration can easily detect fake documents. This is for 3rd worlders, if you can fly to the USA with no visa just over stay your visit and got to California where they got people on the streets selling (not good for international or domestic travel soon) only good for work.

But pretty much you are stuck in the USA because you won’t be able to fly out or in on fake documents, only drive around the nation. California is an illegal friendly state where they don’t ask questions but you still need a social security for work and ID for renting.

This info is purely theoretical though.

But yea unless you know someone and are loaded with money. You are not going to get “real” fake documents. Only rich Chinese and Wealthy Mexican narcos have people in the system which they pay thousands to.

Last edited:
Just jump over the Mexican boarder, it’s the easiest way to do it. Immigration can easily detect fake documents. This is for 3rd worlders, if you can fly to the USA with no visa just over stay your visit and got to California where they got people on the streets selling (not good for international or domestic travel soon) only good for work.

But pretty much you are stuck in the USA because you won’t be able to fly out or in on fake documents, only drive around the nation. California is an illegal friendly state where they don’t ask questions but you still need a social security for work and ID for renting.

This info is purely theoretical though.

But yea unless you know someone and are loaded with money. You are not going to get “real” fake documents. Only rich Chinese and Wealthy Mexican narcos have people in the system which they pay thousands to.

I'm from a EU country with visa free access for 3 months and Tourist visa for 6 months.

And I am in fact going to go to California. I won't be able to rent but I've saved up around 5,000$ for this trip and I'll buy a car and camp next to a freshwater stream in a state park near LA. I've done this before in my home country when lacking funds to rent and it's fine as long as you have enough money to buy a good tent & gas stove. And also California weather is much better than where I've camped before.

My hope was that I could somehow purchase a Social Security number & get a legit job but I believe you are right in saying that is not a viable option.

Thank you for the advice about California though, I appreciate it dude.

If my plan works I'll make a thread about it on here.

My hope was that I could somehow purchase a Social Security number
In California you can get one easily but you need to know a Mexican guy. You can get a drivers license too with no green card, you just need to take the test but it’s only good for showing police you can drive. But you said you only have 5000$ that is very little money in California it’s expensive even if you are camping outside but know some areas are dangerous like LA and the San Francisco area stay away from these. With a fake s.s and a fake I.d you can pretty much do anything.

Some jobs you can work under the counter and get payed cash but just know these are manual labor, but if you are a white collar worker you can “freelance” and get around this. You can see an employment agency, their are plenty but be careful your pay is not getting taken by them.

Last edited:
Nope, they are guaranteed BS, you have to know someone or you will be scammed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back