Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any of you bottom feeding gorecels gonna see this film? (V/H/S94)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I was gonna post this on the lounge but couldn;t help it tbh. This is the biggest lifefuel I've had in a while.

You wanna know how this relates to inceldom? Remember that movie "Cabin Fever"? Well... that movie got really low ratings on IMDB and rotten tomatoes. I'm talking 38%.

Now get this. Cabin fever is in my top5 greatest movies of all time.

This VHS94 movie is gonna get shit ratings (because of foids).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMp6_292U8

I would pay to see a cumskin foid flayed alive.

The first couple of VHSs were pretty good to be honest. Really liked them. The best part was that part with the cult.

This Cabin Fever? :feelshaha: :-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK2rc4NbKco

Yea that one. That shit was hilarious. Bunch of college kids getting their asses handed to them by the unexpected.

And that scene with the autist child rofl. Fuckin genius shit man...

Yea that one. That shit was hilarious. Bunch of college kids getting their asses handed to them by the unexpected.

And that scene with the autist child rofl. Fuckin genius shit man...
Haha. It was crazy wasn't it. I thought it was a serious film when I first watched it and then there was a scene where a girl is using a strap on on her boyfriends arse or something and it got weirder from there :feelshaha:

Not a lot scares me but I like really scary ones. Hereditary and It Follows are 2 good ones.

I'll watch any movie where foids die in brutal, disgusting ways.

lifefuel for cinemacels