Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you feeling emotional detachment?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★

People who are emotionally detached or removed may show it as:

• difficulty creating or maintaining personal relationships
  • a lack of attention, or appearing preoccupied when around others
  • difficulty being loving or affectionate with a family member
  • avoiding people, activities, or places because they’re associated with a past trauma or event
  • reduced ability to express emotion
  • difficulty empathizing with another person’s feelings
  • not easily sharing emotions or feelings
  • difficulty committing to another person or a relationship
  • not making another person a priority when they should be

Yes and its brutal ngl

Feels like theres a black hole in my stomach since childhood and the emptiness hurts physically. I dont really feel anything at any time. I just LARP as having emotions and non-apathetic for myself cause to face the dead nothingness is very harsh. I once meditated on this blackhole and saw it a bit. Apathy overtook everything and stopped breathing for 2 min cause I didnt care to inhale even though I knew I didnt get air and was suffocating. Had to stop the meditation and forced myself to breathe.

The blackhole used to come out prominently in sudden ''attacks'' or rather ''breakthroughs''. That happened when there was no energy left to LARP or distract and then Id fall into it a bit and had to be put in an isolation unit with 15+ different psychotropic tranquilizers cause the only escape was death.

Anyone have this blackhole phenomena to? Wtf is this shit?

Last edited:
avoiding people, activities, or places because they’re associated with a past trauma or event
That’s me. My trauma is being ugly

I do feel it sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back