Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any of you thincel gymcels able to do a kipup ? I tried kip ups years ago but could never get close to doing one, would be impressed at you

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about I'll give some GIF examples. It's basically you're lying on your back and kick up with enough that the momentum lets you land on top of your feet without needing to roll onto your ass first.

Michaels
Drew

I believe the power is generated in the glutes and spinal erectors (lower back) creating such rapid extension to basically "jump" your pelvis with so much extra momentum that you're airborn long enough to tense your abs to do a rotation. You can see when the 2nd guy copies Drew that his isn't as clean and he barely completes it due to having less power.

Ziggler

When you first train this stuff it's probably good on a mat since it hurts if you don't land it.

I think it requires a big base of strength, like there's no point doing it if you can do some basic sprinting or jumping since it uses the same muscle groups but in a different pattern.

No, I just rot until I die

I probably can't do it. :society:

I will be able to do it when I hit the big cut

Never tried but probably not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back