Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any osucels here?

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I play osu casually and it would be cool to play with fellow incel brethren. If you play at all, PM me your discord and maybe we can play soon.

@Facade be my anime clicking buddy pls

I've seen this game around and in other places, what even is it? I know music is involved, because I saw a screenshot once where someone played Vektor's 'Tetrastructural Minds'. Its it like guitar hero?

I've seen this game around and in other places, what even is it? I know music is involved, because I saw a screenshot once where someone played Vektor's 'Tetrastructural Minds'. Its it like guitar hero?

Imagine guitar hero, but with a motion component (instead of different notes to click, you move around to click the notes).

The god himself^

Probably posts here tbh

Imagine guitar hero, but with a motion component (instead of different notes to click, you move around to click the notes).

The god himself^

Probably posts here tbh

That looked somewhat neat, but I'll be honest, I didn't really understand what was going on.

tried it years ago and i was trash. I was also garbage at stepmania

@Facade be my anime clicking buddy pls
I can't because I don't have a pc

I'll let you know when I get one but I might start again on a multiaccount

Last edited:
I was top10 in CTB, my name was M a s t e r but I stopped playing a while ago, piece of shit game so stressful

I was top10 in CTB, my name was M a s t e r but I stopped playing a while ago, piece of shit game so stressful
You got your last scores 2 days ago though.
I have never played anything else than osu standard. I can assume that being too competitive can be quite stressful

A similar thing happend to me when I was DT farmimg but I am motivated to play again

You got your last scores 2 days ago though.
I have never played anything else than osu standard. I can assume that being too competitive can be quite stressful

A similar thing happend to me when I was DT farmimg but I am motivated to play again
I didn't want to be gray in the toplist, you should try mania, it's really fun and takes time to be good at it.

@ropecel I'll get my pc in may :D(The time where I get my money)

used to when i played league