Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other OCDcel?

OCD, generalized anxiety and bipolar type 2. autism on top of all that.

I have OCD-related traits from ASD. I recall washing my hands to the point of rawness during my time in group therapy.

I was visiting someone and kept having somatic thoughts of bat saliva dripping on my hands.

I have OCD-related traits from ASD. I recall washing my hands to the point of rawness during my time in group therapy.

I was visiting someone and kept having somatic thoughts of bat saliva dripping on my hands.
Are you ethnic? [UWSL]which ethnicity?[/UWSL]

I was diagnosed with OCD and my therapist was asking me how I should fix my issues. I was like, BITCH WHAT?, I thought her job was to help me fix my issues, not just tell me to figure it out myself. She also didn't help me at all socially. I don't want to test for ASD because I don't want to forgo the chance at a military position or other, just in case I really need it.
Met an OCDcel manlet today. I usually don't feel bad for normies but having severe OCD looks like fucking hell
Oh hey, I didn't know you posted here :feelskek:

OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD