Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other pee pee cels here?

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Whenever i do wee wee pee pee drips out of my Pee Pee after im done

I have to squeeze my dick many times to ensure pee pee doesnt drip down my legs after

Must be Big dick problems tbh
i dont have those problems with my micropenis

"Inceldom discussion"

Sometimes peepee from my pee pee gets on my pants after i pee pee :(

yes and i think it's wide urethra, it also leads to weak ejaculations since there's no pressure (unless you squeeze your dick like a firehose or something)

I am poo poo cel

JFL I thought I'm the only one

yes and i think it's wide urethra, it also leads to weak ejaculations since there's no pressure, not that it changes anything
I get strong ejacs though. I think in my case it could be down to an enlarged prostate

Not me but my dick is weird

I also got this issue, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your prostate.

I also got this issue, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your prostate.
Yh enlarged prostate

Your supposed to take dustesteride or something

Just pee pee poo poo theory

I have to squeeze my dick many times to ensure pee pee doesnt drip down my legs after
Difficulty emptying the bladder could be a sign of enlarged prostate. Maybe ask the doctor to finger your bunghole.

Use a pp square of tp.

Like a maxipad for your cock!

(Also works to reduce shit stains...)

over for many male individuals of the human species

had this problem jsut stop fapping and it will sotp.

Sometimes the smallest details can fuck with your brain

So you're complaining about excessive post pee drip? What is that supposed to mean?

I have the same problem

I just run some tap water over the tip of my dick after peeing. Tallcel privilege though.

I just run some tap water over the tip of my dick after peeing. Tallcel privilege though.
You have to be like under 5 3 to not be able to do that

Difficulty emptying the bladder could be a sign of enlarged prostate. Maybe ask the doctor to finger your bunghole.

I had a hot Junior Doctor do that to me in hospital. Am I still incel?

my pee splits into different streams. I don't know why, it's kind of like something is in my pepee hole blocking it.

my pee splits into different streams. I don't know why, it's kind of like something is in my pepee hole blocking it.
I have this too. I usually get 2 streams one strong and one weak. But sometimes 3

You have to be like under 5 3 to not be able to do that
I guess my sink is pretty high then. I have to stand on top of my toes to get my dick over it and I'm 1,84.

yes and i think it's wide urethra, it also leads to weak ejaculations since there's no pressure (unless you squeeze your dick like a firehose or something)
I have a narrow urethra and I would take a wide one any time of the day. It takes forever to pee and sometimes it hurts, as they had to do surgery on me two times as a kid. It sometimes burns and the base of my penis has scar tissue.

I have a narrow urethra and I would take a wide one any time of the day. It takes forever to pee and sometimes it hurts, as they had to do surgery on me two times as a kid. It sometimes burns and the base of my penis has scar tissue.
that sucks, you need to be careful since infections can narrow it. i get random dick pains too every once in a while because of a very light hypospadias.

that sucks, you need to be careful since infections can narrow it. i get random dick pains too every once in a while because of a very light hypospadias.
I’ll go to the doc next Monday then. Thanks for the info, I didn’t know it as it has come and go for years. It does feel narrower, though.