Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most normies are scared of this site

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Most normies are scared and too traumatized by seeing the posts in here, there are numerous reports of normies feeling clinically depressed after lurking here and then they get mad at us because deep down we strike their nerves at the right place and even they acknowledge that there is much truth and sense in the black pill then any leftist faggot theory, but the problem is these days some men are so weak that they have existential dread from a little bit of depression cause of living too much in protected safe space. Now in my case i remember my first trauma as a 5 year old , when i was directly confronted by my a very near adult person ( i cannot elaborate the near one ) whom i very clearly remember saying somethhing mocking my looks and in other sense called me ugly but more brutally by mocking how i look , so my brain got adapted to handling traumatic experience and depression as many others like me in here

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for ANY of my "misogynistic" posts :society::society::feelsdevil:

I don't feel sorry for ANY of my "misogynistic" posts :society::society::feelsdevil:
I dont feel sorry about me existing , i know foids dont like that I exist, but i didn't chose existence, in fact existence has been a curse for me

Normies live in constant state of fear it's going to kill them. "when you are afraid, you are already a slave" - Grzegorz "Kikedestroyer" Braun

Jfl, it's the opposite for me. The site is therapeutic.
Its therapeutic for us because we accepted the black pill and acknowledge the cold truth that's why we are coping here with clownmaxxin and foid bashing in order to mitigate our brain damage from dealing with normies in real life

let them be scared

What? Traumatised?
I have experienced much worse. Imo this site is just people being edgy and venting, nothing particularly traumatising about it kek.

What? Traumatised?
I have experienced much worse. Imo this site is just people being edgy and venting, nothing particularly traumatising about it kek.
You wouldn't believe how soft some the millennial and gen z are , they have ptsd just by seeing black pill theories , i very clearly remember some bluepilled fag ranting in reddit about his trauma by reading about blackpill and how he is in existential crisis because it might be true and then some becky roasties were trying to comfort him by diverting the topic and arguing " sex isn't everything" trope..epic lol

What? Traumatised?

This site is just realistic and I've probably read the funniest shit ever on here

I dont feel sorry about me existing , i know foids dont like that I exist, but i didn't chose existence, in fact existence has been a curse for me

Normies live in constant state of fear it's going to kill them. "when you are afraid, you are already a slave" - Grzegorz "Kikedestroyer" Braun
I'd argue its the opposite, most normies are low inhib or mid inhib, most sub5s are high inhib

they fear thoughts

I'd argue its the opposite, most normies are low inhib or mid inhib, most sub5s are high inhib
wrong they are only low inhib to the each other they are extremely scared of next event that jews are creating for them

wrong they are only low inhib to the each other they are extremely scared of next event that jews are creating for them
Knowing that Jews control the world is a non NT trait, most normies are completely oblivious

Normies don’t know this place exists. Stop coping.

Online Dating Lose GIF

Normal people don’t care about looksmaxxing or “pills” or whatever garbage. They just wake up one day, and they’re 5’11” with an average face and a 6in cock. They play sports, and they get a crush on the cute nerdy girl in band. They get a girlfriend, have sex with her, graduate, and go to college. That’s called life. People don’t think about it. They live life on railroad tracks, and the current of destiny carries them to a mediocre but decent existence. They don’t care about le blackpill anymore than you care about orphans in Africa.

>Actually, being ugly ruins your whole life experience.
>Wow, good thing I’m not ugly.

You’re here because nothing in your life worked out. All those cool things that are supposed to just happen didn’t. The repeated misfortunes of your life sent you on a path that landed you in this shit hole.

like a boss win GIF

dwarf GIF

Everybody knows the “blackpill” is true, but they’re not raging autists like everyone here. They just say

>Life is unfair

And move on. Everybody knows the dude in a wheelchair or with dwarfism has no real chance at a normal, happy life or love or a family. What can be done? Nothing. It is what it is. They got an average hand in life. Many people get better hands, many get worse. Those in the middle go with the flow.

Look Out Friday Night Lights GIF by Reconnecting Roots

Even people above average live their life on tracks. They start playing basketball in middle school. They wake up one day around 17 years old and they’re 6’3” and their dick is big. They get growing pains in their jaw from their mandible growth. They turn 19 and they’re tall, good looking, and athletic. They go play sports at JUCO because they’re not good enough for D1. They get their associates, hang up their uniform for the last time, and go to university for business. They’re good looking with a firm handshake, so they get a nice a internship in Chicago. They graduated, propose to their hot sorority girlfriend, and get an apartment downtown.

Deer Popcorn GIF

80% of people never think about life. Things happen to them. They’re like deer. You think deer sit around and contemplate their existance? No, they eat berries, shit on the ground, and fuck thicc deer bitches.

You’re here because you’re so unlucky that you actually have to use your fucking brain and think about life. Normal people don’t do that. You’re a fucking failure because you sat around waiting for the good things to happen to you (like everyone else), but it didn’t happen to you. It happened to them, not you. There’s nothing to think about for them, while you’re permanently stunted wondering what you did wrong to deserve your fate. The answer is nothing.

Last edited:
Knowing that Jews control the world is a non NT trait, most normies are completely oblivious
and yet they are scared to name the kike they know they can't name or insult them but don't know why, they were conditioned right after birth to obey their masters in a subconscious brain they know they are their slaves

Normies are wusses. All of them.

we are like 0.1% of the populatio lmao nobody cares about us all they think about is like the 3 incel mass shooters when there is hundreds of murders and other violent crimes being committed by NTs every single day

Most normies are scared and too traumatized by seeing the posts in here, there are numerous reports of normies feeling clinically depressed after lurking here and then they get mad at us because deep down we strike their nerves at the right place and even they acknowledge that there is much truth and sense in the black pill then any leftist faggot theory, but the problem is these days some men are so weak that they have existential dread from a little bit of depression cause of living too much in protected safe space. Now in my case i remember my first trauma as a 5 year old , when i was directly confronted by my a very near adult person ( i cannot elaborate the near one ) whom i very clearly remember saying somethhing mocking my looks and in other sense called me ugly but more brutally by mocking how i look , so my brain got adapted to handling traumatic experience and depression as many others like me in here
they’re afaird that the black pill is the truth and it’s gonna swallow them whole

They know the blackpill is true, but say otherwise because they refuse to believe in it.

Normies don’t know this place exists. Stop coping.

Online Dating Lose GIF

Normal people don’t care about looksmaxxing or “pills” or whatever garbage. They just wake up one day, and they’re 5’11” with an average face and a 6in cock. They play sports, and they get a crush on the cute nerdy girl in band. They get a girlfriend, have sex with her, graduate, and go to college. That’s called life. People don’t think about it. They live life on railroad tracks, and the current of destiny carries them to a mediocre but decent existence. They don’t care about le blackpill anymore than you care about orphans in Africa.

>Actually, being ugly ruins your whole life experience.
>Wow, good thing I’m not ugly.

You’re here because nothing in your life worked out. All those cool things that are supposed to just happen didn’t. The repeated misfortunes of your life sent you on a path that landed you in this shit hole.

like a boss win GIF

dwarf GIF

Everybody knows the “blackpill” is true, but they’re not raging autists like everyone here. They just say

>Life is unfair

And move on. Everybody knows the dude in a wheelchair or with dwarfism has no real chance at a normal, happy life or love or a family. What can be done? Nothing. It is what it is. They got an average hand in life. Many people get better hands, many get worse. Those in the middle go with the flow.

Look Out Friday Night Lights GIF by Reconnecting Roots

Even people above average live their life on tracks. They start playing basketball in middle school. They wake up one day around 17 years old and they’re 6’3” and their dick is big. They get growing pains in their jaw from their mandible growth. They turn 19 and they’re tall, good looking, and athletic. They go play sports at JUCO because they’re not good enough for D1. They get their associates, hang up their uniform for the last time, and go to university for business. They’re good looking with a firm handshake, so they get a nice a internship in Chicago. They graduated, propose to their hot sorority girlfriend, and get an apartment downtown.

Deer Popcorn GIF

80% of people never think about life. Things happen to them. They’re like deer. You think deer sit around and contemplate their existance? No, they eat berries, shit on the ground, and fuck thicc deer bitches.

You’re here because you’re so unlucky that you actually have to use your fucking brain and think about life. Normal people don’t do that. You’re a fucking failure because you sat around waiting for the good things to happen to you (like everyone else), but it didn’t happen to you. It happened to them, not you. There’s nothing to think about for them, while you’re permanently stunted wondering what you did wrong to deserve your fate. The answer is nothing.
Holy shit. based. Its over for essaycels

we are like 0.1% of the populatio lmao nobody cares about us all they think about is like the 3 incel mass shooters when there is hundreds of murders and other violent crimes being committed by NTs every single day
Yeaah right. lmao your avi though, that after dark edit yt video girl :feelshaha: currently she has turn massive ugly tho

They’re pussies

Only when normscum are fucked over by life is when they need a pick-me-up or someone to laugh at.

However when you have no regard for them you change.

You wouldn't believe how soft some the millennial and gen z are , they have ptsd just by seeing black pill theories , i very clearly remember some bluepilled fag ranting in reddit about his trauma by reading about blackpill and how he is in existential crisis because it might be true and then some becky roasties were trying to comfort him by diverting the topic and arguing " sex isn't everything" trope..epic lol
Kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: