Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any PS5 or PC game you look forward to?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
I look forward to Payday 3, It has a 33 dollar price aswell, Much better than the greedy cod developers! GODSPEED DEVELOPERS! :feelsaww:

mass effect 4

Colombian high school simulator 3

I look forward to Payday 3, It has a 33 dollar price aswell, Much better than the greedy cod developers! GODSPEED DEVELOPERS! :feelsaww:
MwIII

I burned myself out on games. I can't look forward to anything anymore. It can happen to you too!

Starfield and Stalker, though I highly doubt that they will be better than just good
I can probably add the new Forza, MS Flight Sim and Cities Skylines

Tekken 8. Also new Cyberpunk dlc I might plan on pirating

Starfield, AC Mirage, Aliens: Dark Descent, and Sea of Stars. I hope I can play Starfield on my Xbone, since it will be available via the xCloud hopefully.

Only 33 dollars? Damn the monetization is gonna get fucked.

I completed all current metro games years ago
Metro is planning a new game but hopefully it isn’t open world, I loved the first two games but I can’t get myself to complete the third one it’s lowkey shit gameplay but good story.

Metro is planning a new game but hopefully it isn’t open world, I loved the first two games but I can’t get myself to complete the third one it’s lowkey shit gameplay but good story.
COMPLETE ALL, ALL IS GOOD!