Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any ropecels that survived can share how did their last moments feel or why did it fail

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
I remember trying to swallow a garlic last novemeber (for some health purpose crap) it got stuck in my throat i almost died of choking it was horrifying i said to myself fuck im dead i put my 2 fingers in the back of my mouth so i thankfully vomited it
I hope there is a better less painful way

Last edited:
I remember trying to swallow a garlic last novemeber it got stuck in my throat i almost died of choking it was horrifying i said to myself fuck im dead i put my 2 fingers in the back of my mouth so i thankfully vomited it
Don't rope bro. Seek God instead. Also try some calisthenics maxxing. I just do pullups (no push-ups because of a shoulder issue) and they have made me look decently fit

I remember trying to swallow a garlic last novemeber it got stuck in my throat i almost died of choking it was horrifying i said to myself fuck im dead i put my 2 fingers in the back of my mouth so i thankfully vomited it
don't do it bro, I understand why'd you want to, but you're too based to die.

i really want to rope, infact i also faked my roping sequence once on reddit, because i was to depressed to live and too scared to die. They never found out

Don't rope bro. Seek God instead. Also try some calisthenics maxxing. I just do pullups (no push-ups because of a shoulder issue) and they have made me look decently fit
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

If you want tips just ratchet strap a yoga mat around your neck and crank it till you see spots

i really want to rope, infact i also faked my roping sequence once on reddit, because i was to depressed to live and too scared to die. They never found out
Roping feels so peaceful tbh cant wait to die everyday im being encirceled by the job pressure by my parents hope they find me dead and realise how hard it was for me

Roping feels so peaceful tbh cant wait to die everyday im being encirceled by the job pressure by my parents hope they find me dead and realise how hard it was for me
Don't rope brocel. Literally just home workout Maxx and you'll feel better

Edit for the fags here i didnt swallow garlic to kms it was an entirely other purpose thats how close i was to death that and when i almost drowned as a kid

Thats the problem, they will never realise it.

I almost drowned too
But my dad saved me,he shouldnt,didnt cared about me anyway and hates me.But retarded instincts told him to do so :feelsUgh:
Imagine getting a second chance at life only to end up an incel fuck this clown world
At least if i died as a kid lots of people would be sorry and sad and my parents thought they would raise a chad

I love feeling numbness

When you hang yourself properly you snap you neck, not suffocation. That is why need to jump from a higher place, not kicking a chair.

Go out like a hERo at least

Don't listen to them. Rope if you want to.

Don't do it bro you're too based to die
Let him chose his own path, like any of us gives a shit when someone actually kills themselves anyway

stay with us man don't go we need you, you're not the only one who's in pain right now.

stay with us man don't go we need you, you're not the only one who's in pain right now.
Funny how life is :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: some ultra hot foid rn is having the peak of her life with good immune system and no pain the only inconvenience she can have is my 340th chad didn't notice my new bf :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Shed rope within 2 minutes if we switched places

I remember trying to swallow a garlic last novemeber (for some health purpose crap) it got stuck in my throat i almost died of choking it was horrifying i said to myself fuck im dead i put my 2 fingers in the back of my mouth so i thankfully vomited it

There are better desperate solutions to chronical inceldom than roping.

DxhYrFMXcAEbWpR

Same lol, I hope that when I inevitably rope my parents are forced to see my dead body.
I dont wish them bad but its too annoying