Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any tips for my first day at the university? Any no-gos?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I start next week and i feel extremely insecure because of my looks. People judge you for your looks (halo effect) so i am also afraid that girls and normies will reject me because of that. Any tips? Should i look for other incel-looking guys or should i talk to everybody there to meet new people etc.

First and foremost, stick with your appointed study group and make friends with them, as you wouldn't wish to be stuck for the next 3, 4, 6 or whatever years with people who actually hate you. Only then try and communicate with people from your campus, if it doesn't work, well, that's it.

As you said, better to approach fellow incel-looking guys, as there is a greater chance to make friends with them.

don't have bad brain chemistry. there ur golden

You don't have to talk to or like everyone. Just be open and try to talk to a few people who you think are decent.

Don't say anything that is controversial

Facade said:

Is screaming "Allahu Akbar" while simultaneously throwing your backback on the ground considered controversial? I still don't get why people disliked me for that...

42cel said:
Is screaming "Allahu Akbar" while simultaneously throwing your backback on the ground considered controversial? I still don't get why people disliked me for that...
Yeah I don't get it either

Facade said:

good point. Always agree on everything?

Allblueeeee said:
good point. Always agree on everything?

Depends on the topic. You should agree on political things (Universities tend to be extremely liberal) but maybe not on personal ones. Don't complain about anything (just try to fake a positive and vital personality)