Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any video game addicts here?

Attilao99

Attilao99

Banned
-
My final exams are finally over (i fucked them up terribly), and I don't really have any true friends to go out with, so i have literally nothing to do but play League of legends 24/7, cause that's the only game my shitty old laptop can run. I'm really interested in esports btw.

I used to be severly addicted to osu!

I wish I was. Addiction is a good cope. Better than not enjoying anything.

fucking league account where I spent a whole damn month farming for fucking jinx got perma banned because some nigger got his entire team to report me for calling him a nigger.
anyway, I mostly play battelfield these days, as well as insurgency and rainbow six siege. pm me if u want my steam.

fucking league account where I spent a whole damn month farming for fucking jinx got perma banned because some nigger got his entire team to report me for calling him a nigger.
Yea, actually Lol just strenghtens the feeling in me that humanity should be deleted. But it's alright, i guess :)

Yeah video games are good cope but I mostly retro game though.

It is not the games that you enjoy. It is the escape. If you don't play, you suffer. You might not even like video games, in fact, you might outright hate video games! But prefer it over the anxiety given from reality.

I'm an addict to. I play 6 mobile games on a daily basis along with games on my PS4.

I used to spend all my time on single player games, but now not so much.

Used to be but now they just bore the hell out of me. I don't know why but playing video games has just lost its charm for me.

kek

Not anymore I quit them I don’t find fun in them anymore.

Only wow is remotely fun but is a shell of it’s fotmer self.

Not anymore. Games aren't as good these days

Just lol at you gaymers. The last Battlefield game I played was Battlefield 1942. What happened to the series? It is not about strong indenpendent women... Just fucking lol.

Screen_Shot_2018-05-23_at_4.05.26_PM.0.0.png

How good are you in league?

I wish I could cope by gaming. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.

I play a few hours a day out of habit and boredom but anymore feels like a chore.

I play a few hours a day out of habit and boredom but anymore feels like a chore.

Not boredom, escape. Any more and you will feel bad for wasting your time.