Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any way to boost site performance?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I'm on a lower-end device, so usual browsing and typing does lag and often jitter; while I guess it is to be expected, it is sometimes rather inconveniencing... :feelsjuice:

Hopefully there are fellow Androidcels here who can vouch for this; I guess those enviable subhumans on expensive thousand-dollar PCs cannot relate. :feelshehe:

There's always one or two threads having to also be made at the same time as soon as I decide to post. :feelsUgh:

Disable holiday styling

dont use 2022 theme

Can I have the honour of buying you a brand new phone brocel?

Just be confident bro

Just be confident bro
I'm not entitled to faster performance, I'm not entitled to faster performance, I'm not entitled to faster performance.... :ha..feels:

Can I have the honour of buying you a brand new phone brocel?

I just had a replacement; it's obviously usable, but is on the very lower end of the spectrum despite being somewhat new in its model; probably fine. :smonk:

Androidcels are volcels

At least it was the case 12 years ago
Don't you mean Applecels? :feelswhere:

Don't you mean Applecels? :feelswhere:
I meant like in the sense fatcels are volcels, like if you don't buy an iPhone that means you're not even trying

Try different browsers. Disable image downloads on the browser. Linux has a text only browser called Lynx. They might be something similiar or a port to Android. Browse while charging (switch off any low battery modes), use a fast WiFi connection instead of mobile data, run a fan over the phone to prevent core throttling if running hot.

Buy a second hand ThinkPad from a cash converter type shop. They are very cheap. I got mine from there and after adding RAM/SSD it's running fast.

Last edited:
I'm on a lower-end device, so usual browsing and typing does lag and often jitter; while I guess it is to be expected, it is sometimes rather inconveniencing... :feelsjuice:

Hopefully there are fellow Androidcels here who can vouch for this; I guess those enviable subhumans on expensive thousand-dollar PCs cannot relate. :feelshehe:
By having seks with ur mom