Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else a Final Fantasy fan

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
I absolutely adore this franchise, i played multiple games through its main titles 

My favourite one was FF12 since it was my first one, man playing a game like that when i was kid for the first time was truly an experience i wont forget, from the amazing soundtrack to it very unique battle system and gambits to its open-world like level designs truly brings the game to life,

Final Fantasy 13 was amazing too, regardless the hate it gets, imo it had the best soundtrack and its graphic designs was amazing, even tho it was pretty linear, it felt like a interactive movie which is pretty cool, 

My other favs are Final fantasy 10,9,8 and crisis core

FF7 crisis core for the psp is one of the best game on that platform, i mean look at this scene of the game

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N26t6cSRLsw[/video]

you wouldnt think this is a psp game

anybody else adores the Final Fantasy franchise?

oh and ff15 was pretty trash

I love the whole franchise, it is amazing. try final fantasy tactics for the ps1, it is one of my favourite games ever,

fernandopox said:
I love the whole franchise, it is amazing. try final fantasy tactics for the ps1, it is one of my favourite games ever,

did you play 12 and 10

when did you think of 12, since it was pretty controversial

I only played FFXII as a kid, loved it. I played the latest entry back in '16 but never finished.

makuta said:
I only played FFXII as a kid, loved it. I played the latest entry back in '16 but never finished.

Nice did you get the zodiac age

makuta said:
Yeah, preferred that to 15 tbh.

15s plot was fucked, timeline and the characters didn't make sense lol, it was still kinda of fun tho but didn't live up to my expectation and it's hype

Tellem--T said:
did you play 12 and 10

when did you think of 12, since it was pretty controversial

I think 12 was awesome I played it with a friend who had ps2 and I loved it. I couldn't play 10 :( but it's apparently very good

Brah final fantasy is awesome.

Played 10, 12, and tactics advanced (on gameboy :)).

I want to play tactics for the next break, after my dad heads off to overseas :D.