Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else hate the “fake cough” that normies do to show that they are negatively judging someone (without saying anything)?

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
I’m sure this is something you guys have noticed in your lives as well.

First of all, I hate that normies are all the same in tERms of their behaviour, they all do the same “fake cough” to show their negative judgement of someone, thERe is no sense of individuality or uniqueness in any of them in tERms of how they express themselves, they are like a hivemind

Secondly, why do they feel the need to clearly show their negative judgement of somebody? I sometimes negatively judge othERs too, but I keep my negative judgement in my own mind, I don’t feel any need to show someone that I’m negatively judging them through any outward actions or expressions

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
i get anxious when coughing after an interaction just bc of this

normies caused this

Npc behavior. They just share 1 braincell

Npc behavior. They just share 1 braincell

What I hate most about it, is that normies make it vERy clear (to the pERson or people who they are negatively judging) that they are being judged (through the fake cough), while at the same time if you wERe to evER confront the normies about it, they will say that they wERen’t judging because they didn’t “explicitly say” anything judgemental (despite their actions and expressions showing othERwise).

Last edited:
Shocked me when I found out that some people actually do this and it's not just shit that you see in movies

Agreed,I have experienced this a few times but I notice other NPC-like behaviours. They usally stare with disgust at me and my friend when we enter any room. These creatures really can't hide their hatred for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back