Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody here ever had a prostate orgasm?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was just watching this

And Jazzs doctor mentioned how men can have prostate orgasms. A quick google search tells me that its possible and that its apparently epic..Only theres a catch

You have to shove things up your butt

giphy.gif

And Im not doing that since Im not gay

Anyone here knows how it feels or has experience doing it? Im just curious tbh

Last edited:
You shuld ask your dad tbh
Butt head

probably lackluster. the faggots and whatnot probably just hype it up so they can convert other men into faggots shoving shit up their ass

probably lackluster. the faggots and whatnot probably just hype it up so they can convert other men into faggots shoving shit up their ass

Might be a way to cheat on nofap since technically speaking youre not fapping

fucking gay. gross

Any guy who has ever even had the slightest thought about putting something up there ass is a closeted faggot

Tfw any oldcel that lives long enough will be suggested by a medical professional to get penetrated before they ever penetrate a female.

I would try it but I wouldn't want to get my fingers stinky.

There's a whole subreddit for that. Not everybody can have them though.

There's a whole subreddit for that. Not everybody can have them though.

I feel like you omitted the name of the sub on purpose so I would have to explicitly request it and come across as a fag

giphy.gif

Link it tbh

Eh I think pooping the closest thing that achieves that without having to stick something up your butt.

I've tried it multiple times but never succeeded.

It's not gay when you do it to yourself.

im just gonna keep my asshole at its current diameter

Time to hit up a gay bar tbh, get that prostate orgasm.
Easier than finding a fucking woman to put a finger up my ass

I dunno bros I can't even get around to ordering myself an onahole, I think I'll make that a priority before even thinking about this crazy voodoo.

Aneros

About the only attractive aspect to the idea of something like an aneros is that it's probably easier to clean than an onahole but I think I'd still prefer the extra time to clean an onahole since I get to do dick stuff with it.

Like what am I supposed to think about here, a woman with a strapon? Pretty sus if you ask me.