Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyobdys brain refuses to accept that theyre ugly?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
No matter how much time I spend blackpilling myself I will eventually revert back to thinking that Im reasonably okay looking, this of course will backfire tremendously when I try to act in a way thats deemed inappropriate for my looks level. The gap between my perceived and actual looks levels is just so huge that I have a hard time coping with it

I will think that I look ok when I am looking into the bathroom mirror on purpose but then I catch my reflection while passing a window/mirror or when I turn on the front camera.

Sometimes I think I'm ugly and I can point to objective things about myself as to why (physical and mental). Other times I like the way I look. All of this doesn't matter. What matters is how ppl treat you. When I'm with someone better looking, it's night and day difference. They treat my friend nicely, with a smile, make effort to appease him. With me? Their smile turns into a frown.

You would think that after going so long without attracting anyone of the opposite sex, I would have written myself off as being ugly a long time ago. Instead, I consider myself ugly only 1/3 of the time. 1/3 of the time I think I'm average-looking, and the other 1/3 of the time I'm delusional enough to believe I'm attractive (in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary).

Sometimes I think I'm ugly and I can point to objective things about myself as to why (physical and mental). Other times I like the way I look. All of this doesn't matter. What matters is how ppl treat you. When I'm with someone better looking, it's night and day difference. They treat my friend nicely, with a smile, make effort to appease him. With me? Their smile turns into a frown.

lmao i've been rated 2.5-3 and everyone treats me well.

I will think that I look ok when I am looking into the bathroom mirror on purpose but then I catch my reflection while passing a window/mirror or when I turn on the front camera.

Nope. Everytime I look in the mirror I can't help but cringe and lose all confidence in myself.
I wish I could pretend I wasn't ugly, I feel like that would help me.

Nope. Everytime I look in the mirror I can't help but cringe and lose all confidence in myself.
I wish I could pretend I wasn't ugly, I feel like that would help me.

Looking at mirrors fucks with my mind because I find myself more attractive in some mirrors than in others.

I can't stop hating myself

Looking at mirrors fucks with my mind because I find myself more attractive in some mirrors than in others.
I think I look ugly in all of them, just some more than others. The really clear mirrors that show me every little imperfection on my face make me want to vomit, less perfect ones just make me want to vomit a little less.

No I laugh everytime I look in the mirror

I've always wondered why that is.

In the bathroom mirror I look 8/10 easily. Then I see pictures of myself and think "wtf kind of goblin am I"

make a chadfish then use your own pics

you'd have to be insane not to accept that women find you ugly after that

i look ugly no matter what format i cannot delude myself

Yeah, my brain tricks me alot. I look ok one minute and sub human the next.

I think I look ugly in all of them, just some more than others. The really clear mirrors that show me every little imperfection on my face make me want to vomit, less perfect ones just make me want to vomit a little less.

The last time I got my haircut, I couldn't believe how unsightly I looked in the mirror. I'm glad the mirrors in my bathroom and bedroom aren't like that!

The last time I got my haircut, I couldn't believe how unsightly I looked in the mirror. I'm glad the mirrors in my bathroom and bedroom aren't like that!
Word. Going to the barbers is horrifying for me for the same reason.

I used to have this problem too. It’s necessary to point out objective flaws with your face.

Nah, even my brain can't delude itself

Yeah, I look in the mirror and I want to make out with that guy.

Tmp 12834 narcissus1 46131083851028

We're posting on an incel forum. We know it's over(assuming you're not a fakecel larping).