Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone belong to a super Normie cucked as fuck Leftist family and wants to Vent?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Same as title:

Anyone belong to a super Normie cucked as fuck Leftist family and wants to vent about their clueless and often unbearable behavior? H[UWSL]ere's a space. I have one of the strangest extended families you can ever imagine (be some measures they are very normal, for example Leftist Dems taught them all of what they adore) and even the ones who know better and have behaved differently to survive in careers are still completely cucked and clueless. [/UWSL]

The destabilization from Covid and all this Election stuff (and of course just the horrible state of affairs in the West) shook them up a bit, but they always revert to their innocently portrayed Chad/Stacy worship(even the older generation a bit) without knowing shit about how bad things can be, and they still manage to stay in a bubble of goofy ass Normieness.

Curry Westernized families are bad, but it also happens in other large familes.

Anyway, vent if you can/want about similar experiences if you can relate. I'm sure we could humor ourselves with their stupid anecdotes. Now or anytime on the future.

I have a lot of super cucked leftist co-workers and classmates. I keep my mouth shut and my head down, because I want money, but they do get on my nerves. I hope the new world order they are helping to bring about punishes them first, so I can watch. :feelsPop::feelsjuice:

I have a lot of super cucked leftist co-workers and classmates. I keep my mouth shut and my head down, because I want money, but they do get on my nerves. I hope the new world order they are helping to bring about punishes them first, so I can watch. :feelsPop::feelsjuice:
Yes. I know exactly what you mean. When I was working full-time this was like a living hell for me, and sometimes I even thought they were right in their Wokeness. It's like brainwashing under pressure for survival. Being a curry in the West it was very hard not to fold in with the dominant group. It's what you think you have to do. Today it's the leftist who mostly name and shame and due to the line of work I was in, it was everywhere.

Add to that my family was embellishing this sort of crap without knowing.

But more and more you could see all their horseshit was so toxic and nonsensical.

Last edited:
Yes. I know exactly what you mean. When I was working full-time this was like a living hell for me, and sometimes I even thought they were right in their Wokeness. It's like brainwashing under pressure for survival. Being a curry in the West it was very hard not to fold in with the dominant group. It's what you think you have to do. Today it's the leftist who mostly name and shame and due to the line of work I was in, it was everywhere.

Add to that my family was embellishing this sort of crap without knowing.

But more and more you could see all their horseshit was so toxic and nonsensical.
Yeah, I used to buy the bullshit to try to fit in. I spent most of my early life and well into adulthood even, trying to just fit in and go with the flow. But I couldn't ignore the odor of bullshit forever. Eventually, I just sort of added it all up, realized what I was believing, and that it was all a load of tosh and not even worth as it didn't earn me any sort of social status, friends, or a gf anyway, and just snapped out of it into reality. I'm not terribly proud that I once bought in to all the nonsense myself, but I am proud that I broke myself out. It was difficult, though probably made easier by the fact that I was still not accepted by others even when I did my best to march in line with them.

Yeah, I used to buy the bullshit to try to fit in. I spent most of my early life and well into adulthood even, trying to just fit in and go with the flow. But I couldn't ignore the odor of bullshit forever. Eventually, I just sort of added it all up, realized what I was believing, and that it was all a load of tosh and not even worth as it didn't earn me any sort of social status, friends, or a gf anyway, and just snapped out of it into reality. I'm not terribly proud that I once bought in to all the nonsense myself, but I am proud that I broke myself out. It was difficult, though probably made easier by the fact that I was still not accepted by others even when I did my best to march in line with them.
Yeah that "buying into nonsense" part is okay because it happens to all of us in one way or another. And it happened to me in a number of ways, each of them stretched out over several long and short cycles.

Also it's not easy when you have parents or family members who don't know what's going on, and therefore are unable to guide us in anyway real tangible way. We end up having to figure everything out on our own and that takes time and energy away from "successful discipline and career achievements". Moreover navigating the social game has become untenable.

It makes our anger and resentment multiply by a factor of X10.

Thank fuck no. My parents are based, younger brother came of age under my wing, he’s based too.. also grew up to be a Chad.

sister is the only NPC. Obviously. She used to be normal and pleasant to be around, then she went to college and now she’s an insufferable NPC with fake ass valley girl voice and mannerisms. Every word out of her mouth is the type of shit we meme about here. Like complete, total insentience. She’s so far gone she’s beyond saving. We don’t see her much.

Thank fuck no. My parents are based, younger brother came of age under my wing, he’s based too.. also grew up to be a Chad.

sister is the only NPC. Obviously. She used to be normal and pleasant to be around, then she went to college and now she’s an insufferable NPC with fake ass valley girl voice and mannerisms. Every word out of her mouth is the type of shit we meme about here. Like complete, total insentience. She’s so far gone she’s beyond saving. We don’t see her much.
You are lucky.

My brother (my only brother) is a Normie cuck. Doesn't know shit about shit and insists he is some sort of mental health expert :feelscry:.

My cousin's in the U.S. are white man worshipping Normie cucks. Good careers and have never seen true hardship in terms of not being validated for their work or even their inferior genes .

Then ..

My cousin's in India are like bad copies of the "Western normie".

For this I blame white Normie fags for becoming too liberal and "progressive" and not being able to berate immigrant teacher's pets !

Last edited:
No leftists family for me :society:
Interestingly, my family roots in India are of a conservative sect. But nearly all upper class Indians who move to the West tend to be pushed into Leftism and "vote Democrat"

Interestingly, my family roots in India are of a conservative sect. But nearly all upper class Indians who move to the West tend to be pushed into Leftism and "vote Democrat"
Terrible ngl

Arent Dems more degenerate than Rep? :owo:

I hope the new world order they are helping to bring about punishes them first, so I can watch.
Yeah. I used to be a lot angrier and I went around at times blaming the average person outside as being responsible for the NWO Great Reset coming in. It's kind of a fair thing to blame them though tbh.

I feel bad for niggas living in super leftist states and cities, like Cali and Washington.

I feel bad for niggas living in super leftist states and cities, like Cali and Washington.
I don't. That's the dystopia those mental cases support, while calling everyone else evil. Fuck 'em.
Yeah. I used to be a lot angrier and I went around at times blaming the average person outside as being responsible for the NWO Great Reset coming in. It's kind of a fair thing to blame them though tbh.
It is fair to blame them for it, but who's got the energy anymore. And the NWO Great Reset will happen regardless, I feel like we've crossed the point of no return and are just playing the waiting game,now, so no point fighting that anymore, either. Just cope and rot, and eventually die, that's all I plan to do. And hopefully it's as comfortable as can be, and this great reset doesn't come in too soon or too hard. :feelscomfy:

I don't. That's the dystopia those mental cases support, while calling everyone else evil. Fuck 'em.
I was speaking about people who aren't easily manipulated by leftist propaganda, yet still have to live in those places.

I was speaking about people who aren't easily manipulated by leftist propaganda, yet still have to live in those places.
Yeah, I suppose.

My parents are leftards.

no legit all of my family is right wing

>conflating liberals with leftists
Low-IQ and low-informedness trait

My whole family are turbo normie NT leftists, and I'm an autist who thinks that the left is retarded. You can only imagine the fights that ensued.
Oh I can imagine.
Suffice to say, I moved out as soon as I could :feelsjuice:
Good !
>conflating liberals with leftists
Low-IQ and low-informedness trait
There are differences in the terms. And there should be "progressives" who adhere to basic conservative principles. But the problem is that Cuckservatives today aren't able to handle the Leftists and democrats because they won't admit that may of them are actually post-Christians ! (For one example and for starters)

Last edited:
it is brutally over

Leftism is based. The incel movement itself is a left movement imo. What you're referring to is woke liberalism.

My family is curry so it is like how you'd expect a curry family to be. However india raises many cucks and white knights. My family didn't raise me to be a white knight luckily even though my father tried a bit.

They supported modernity and liberalism for girls while also promoting "girls are weak hence we should protect them" Bullshit. It is pretty damaging for our society and it is retarded

Leftism is based. The incel movement itself is a left movement imo. What you're referring to is woke liberalism.
In way, yes agree. But I would call it a more "progressive" movement breaking out of conservative logic. The issue conservatives have is that while they are not as retarded as the Leftist fucktards of late, they aren't able to breakaway from sitting in one place with their ideas and saying the same thing over and over. They should start off by admitting they are post-christians and that the majority of them no longer believe and have grown cynical even. That way the Liberals can't keep using this obvious blister against them.
My family is curry so it is like how you'd expect a curry family to be. However india raises many cucks and white knights. My family didn't raise me to be a white knight luckily even though my father tried a bit.
I see. Yeah my immediate family was disconnected from all that India stuff but they are confused by white liberals and comedians and the older generation thinks it's all normal (more or less).
They supported modernity and liberalism for girls while also promoting "girls are weak hence we should protect them" Bullshit. It is pretty damaging for our society and it is retarded
Same. I think all upperclass Indian-Amsricans of the previous generation from scholarly type backgrounds try to push this shit down their children's throats because they have nothing else and don't truly understand anything about how the Western world works.

Last edited:
I've mostly successfully blackpilled my mom through many years. my siblings are irredeemable

Same as title:

Anyone belong to a super Normie cucked as fuck Leftist family and wants to vent about their clueless and often unbearable behavior? H[UWSL]ere's a space. I have one of the strangest extended families you can ever imagine (be some measures they are very normal, for example Leftist Dems taught them all of what they adore) and even the ones who know better and have behaved differently to survive in careers are still completely cucked and clueless. [/UWSL]

The destabilization from Covid and all this Election stuff (and of course just the horrible state of affairs in the West) shook them up a bit, but they always revert to their innocently portrayed Chad/Stacy worship(even the older generation a bit) without knowing shit about how bad things can be, and they still manage to stay in a bubble of goofy ass Normieness.

Anyway, vent if you can/want about similar experiences if you can relate. I'm sure we could humor ourselves with their stupid anecdotes. Now or anytime on the future.
Being curry and leftist at the same time is your own downfall

I've mostly successfully blackpilled my mom through many years. my siblings are irredeemable
Similar! But my brother is somewhat aware that Leftist was NOT the way our parents and extended family should have gone. And that because he can recognise Western currents. But he's still a cucked Normie anyway.

My parents and extended aunts and uncles..fucking forget it. They are California retards.
Being curry and leftist at the same time is your own downfall
It's almost manditory for Indian-Americans in the upper strata..

My relatives are all too low IQ for me to even engage with

I get my high IQ from my dad who pump and dumped my whore mother. Don't remember my father and never got to know his family either

Similar! But my brother is somewhat aware that Leftist was NOT the way our parents and extended family should have gone. And that because he can recognise Western currents. But he's still a cucked Normie anyway.

My parents and extended aunts and uncles..fucking forget it. They are California retards.

It's almost manditory for Indian-Americans in the upper strata..
Why are they letting these white worshipping nerds in instead of some Dalits who will rape some cumskin foids

Why are they letting these white worshipping nerds in instead of some Dalits who will rape some cumskin foids
Funny you should mentinon "worshipping"..

I don't have a leftist family, but they still are cucked. For example, I pointed out to my mom that the prohibition of alcohol happened THE EXACT SAME YEAR that women were able to vote across the U.S, and that it wasn't repealed until it started primarily affecting wahmen. I also mentioned that it was championed by feminists who didn't like men having a space to themselves. She said that it sounds like I read something very "Biased". :soy::soy::soy:

I don't have a leftist family, but they still are cucked. For example, I pointed out to my mom that the prohibition of alcohol happened THE EXACT SAME YEAR that women were able to vote across the U.S, and that it wasn't repealed until it started primarily affecting wahmen. I also mentioned that it was championed by feminists who didn't like men having a space to themselves. She said that it sounds like I read something very "Biased". :soy::soy::soy:
Anything they don't want to accept will be called "biased".

me, but I don't care, simply I don't talk of blackpilled stuff with them and when they say bluepilled bullshit to me I pretend to listen but I ignore the bluepill entirely

We can watch all the movies we want with that level of projection.
Yes, it's annoying. Violating the validity of a surface level statement is a crime. You have to agree with them to survive.

Last edited:
i cant deal with it and the only way i survive is part time job and am now looking for remote to further remove myself, having to act in line with this self interested nonesense is somewhere im not willing to go even if it ruins me financially.......

well thats already happened lol

Same as title:

Mine just relentlesy tried to group pressure me into taking the toxic shit injection (covid vaccine) even after 15 no's they'd still keep going hoping for me to eventually crumble. That's why i hate everyone. Fucking mind your own business retarded sheep. If it was legal to beat the crap out of people, this would happen less often. Almost which i'd taken my nature into play as a kid and beaten all the retarded girls and fags early to school them, now it's to late. :feelsUgh: Mistakes where made, but at least im not in jail, and never will be becuase I'll suicide to prevent that from habbening. Good luck being retarded all alone, feminist scum. Cowardly retards. :feelsLSD::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My relatives are all too low IQ for me to even engage with

I get my high IQ from my dad who pump and dumped my whore mother. Don't remember my father and never got to know his family either
Mothers are whores and never to be trusted. Scum of the earth. :feelsUgh:

A mothers love is never real as women can not feel real love. Only manipulation. :dab:

There is no meaning to life and never has been.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

i cant deal with it and the only way i survive is part time job and am now looking for remote to further remove myself, having to act in line with this self interested nonesense is somewhere im not willing to go even if it ruins me financially.......

well thats already happened lol
I'm willing to put up with it as long as I'm making enough money to move out, and comfortably afford my copes.

Mine just relentlesy tried to group pressure me into taking the toxic shit injection (covid vaccine) even after 15 no's they'd still keep going hoping for me to eventually crumble. That's why i hate everyone. Fucking mind your own business retarded sheep. If it was legal to beat the crap out of people, this would happen less often. Almost which i'd taken my nature into play as a kid and beaten all the retarded girls and fags early to school them, now it's to late. :feelsUgh: Mistakes where made, but at least im not in jail, and never will be becuase I'll suicide to prevent that from habbening. Good luck being retarded all alone, feminist scum. Cowardly retards. :feelsLSD::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Sorry to hear it. It's unbelievably frustrating to put up with this type of thing on a consistent basis. Hold out as long as you can.

I'm willing to put up with it as long as I'm making enough money to move out, and comfortably afford my copes.
I commend your resolve, but if there is a lot of financial support involved and it's the only thing they are being dicks about, better to get it over with and take the bullshit jab. Honestly the vaccine probably won't hurt you as much as losing financial aid. Most likely it's just completely useless and does nothing. If they start saying "boosters" that's where you gotta think about drawing the line.

Affording the copes is easier said than done, but yes, once/if you are able to do it, then you can tell them to get lost !

Update: Just some Lifefuel for you guys.

More recently, as things started to become so obviously flawed around them, I was able to succeed in convincing them on a few "blackpilled style" of facts. It has to be done carefully and I'm lucky in a way because I could have ended up with an even more rigid bunch. But I guess in the West, seeing all the divorced couples and problems the Millennials and Gen Z cucks go through first hand, it has softened them up a bit to the reality of things.

I must say at the end of the day - I do appreciate my family. My folks had been able to allow me to detach from them appropriately, while still maintaining a sense of loyalty and providing material support. That's rare these days in most broken families. Some of us are fortunate for that.

So maybe there is hope for some of you. At times it may seem down right impossible to deal. And for somethings, they can never be blackpilled. It's also not appropriate to try and blackpill the bluepillars of the older boomer generation. It's like a language they will never understand and leads to more fights. Instead, try to use the existing language which they might understand better. For example: Telling people you desire to "live like a monk" conjures up images which they can relate to, even if they are not like that themselves. People do still have some respect for these types of things because of the long history it carries with it. There were/are Christians Monks, Buddhist Monks and Hindu Monks, and many had taken a vow of celibacy. Nobody can truly harass you after that without feeling a sense of guilt and embarrassment.

Last edited: