Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone cook here?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
I enjoy cooking, ill never cook for anyone and no one will ever cook for me, so I figured it would be a pretty good skill to have. True incels trait was .e five years ago eating instant ramen and McDonald's lol. What's for dinner tonight boyos? Currently making Cesar pasta, garlic marianted steak, roasted potatoes and butter garlic veggies. Going to eat like a king tonight and drink my night into a coma. :feelskek:

@Transcended Trucel is the resident masterchef

wdym by cook? i cook basic food for myself but i'm not good at it :fuk:

also i see that you have a baalbuddy avi :smonk:

he makes good stuff :feelsaww:

If grocery store pizza, chicken tendies & frozen fries is cooking hell yeah

Upmarket for me is cooking burgers or a shitty grocery store steak. :feelshaha:

Cook what? Meth? Down in the basement? No, sir. Not me!

Cooking is fun and a great skill to have, on top of being extremely satisfying. Hearing your family saying how good your food is is pure lifefuel for me :feelsmusic:

Well lets see…:feelsclown:

I just had some delicious toasted waffles with syrup, which I will follow up with Stouffer’s microwaved spaghetti and later into the night I will probably top off the earlier meals with one, two or three nigger dogs (hot dogs) in buns with mustard, ketchup and onions on them, utilizing Tostito/tortilla styled chips as the nigger dog meal’s second and perhaps final act.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
cooking is a great skill to have, it's a great feeling when you eat something you made for yourself

Gee, another reminder of my own worthlessness. :fuk:

I cook, but it's all gymcel slop. When I decide to have something tasty, I order pizza or burgers.

i always make the dishes from maggi

i enjoy cooking even if i know a limited amount of recipes

i can feed myself

It definitely helped with my anxiety. An incel should have many copes and hobbies.