Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone doesnt enjoy music anymore?

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
Music used to be one of the things that kept me going and now i dont even have that.
Its like that southpark episode where all the music sounded like farts to old people.

That's one of the few things I have left to cope with actually. I've abandoned everything else at the moment.

I wouldn't be alive without music

I'm going through a crisis right now. Every song on the radio has a feminist/pro-slut message.

Change your music preference

Music is the only thing that still brings me pleasure. i spent the last day or so making an italo disco song

too much music to get sick of it. what tracks are you into? Genres?
PM me and I'll help

A little. I need a new song to suck all the joy out of.

Legit.
My greatest cope putting on a pair of high quality audiophile headphones and listening to well produced songs.
If you feel your music library is stale get a new audiophile setup and you will hear nuances and details you have never heard before in the music

I love music, my favourite genres are rock, classical music, metal, opera and punk

sometimes i like it sometimes i dont,

Which genres do you like to listen? Try something new can help you.

music is my depressions latest victim.

Music is a great cope for me

Your dopamine receptors are fried

I normally listen to anime music and the genres are always different.

Used to listen to DNB a lot and some chillstep (suicidesheep) before it go too normie

Modern pop and hiphop is garbage. But i like the new metal that's being released

@anondump

I'm into music for years, i know lots of styles, i'm actually an amateur musician and producer, i'm into the trends before they get mainstream so pm me with your musical interests if you want so i can show you some stuff that may rewake your musical fruition