Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else feel this way after getting covid vaxx?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I feel like I have the physical and mental capabilities of an actual elderly person. I can no longer exercise or remember anything. Any physical activity completely tires me out, and I can barely even do complex problem solving anymore.

I was forced to get the injections by my parents or get kicked out of the house. You should've seen the faces on those idiots when I got myocarditis symptoms after the booster.

safe and effective? bullshit. Its obvious the inflammation caused by the post-proteasome S1 spike protein subunits made from the vaccines is more dangerous and variable than what is predicted. yeah sure, inflammation isnt that bad. but what about in certain tissues like the heart? and and they just had to make the protein conformation as stable as possible.

biochemists are schizophrenic. many of them are pretentious and cut corners. you rarely find any decent ones.

I pray that you will get better. I haven't even gotten the first shot, and I don't plan on getting it.

Je duivelse duo is dead no cap iedereen is getraumatiseerd.

I feel like I have the physical and mental capabilities of an actual elderly person. I can no longer exercise or remember anything. Any physical activity completely tires me out, and I can barely even do complex problem solving anymore.

I was forced to get the injections by my parents or get kicked out of the house. You should've seen the faces on those idiots when I got myocarditis symptoms after the booster.

safe and effective? bullshit. Its obvious the inflammation caused by the post-proteasome S1 spike protein subunits made from the vaccines is more dangerous and variable than what is predicted. yeah sure, inflammation isnt that bad. but what about in certain tissues like the heart? and and they just had to make the protein conformation as stable as possible.

biochemists are schizophrenic. many of them are pretentious and cut corners. you rarely find any decent ones.
Aside from being crazy sick for the first, like, three days, I haven't had any symptoms. My life has been largely unaffected.

Which is sad, I'd have loved to have thrown a PE or some shit and died. :fuk:

I've felt like this for some time now, due to a strange event that occurred two years ago.

I knew the kikeccine was poison from when I first heard about it. It blows my mind how many people were so quick to put that crap in their bodies before much was even known about it

I don't feel like this because i have not gotten the covid vax

Why aren’t you detoxing from the vaccine you need to buy ivermectin pills and move around because it’s a respiratory infection

In all seriousness though, these fucking Boomers and Gen X believe every lie the Jews tell them, and the end result is shit like their offspring's heart being fucked up. This is why it is always important to be a vigilant truth-seeker, and to always challenge the Jew.

Ignorance is not harmless. Someday it can result in the most severe of consequences, but these normies never think that far ahead so they continue letting the Jewish media do all the thinking for them just because this is "easy in the moment", making them little better than the cattle the Jews see them as. Once you convince these retards that we should have homosexual pride parades and should acknowledge that there are 57 or 73 genders, or that people can change their sex, or that males and females are "the same" (JFL), you can convince them of anything no matter how poorly it adds up or how retarded it sounds. That's the danger of permitting any of the aforementioned nonsense.

Last edited:
In all seriousness though, these fucking Boomers and Gen X believe every lie the Jews tell them, and the end result is shit like their offspring's heart being fucked up. This is why it is always important to be a vigilant truth-seeker, and to always challenge the Jew.
Based.

Still unvaxxed

man these threads scare me :cryfeels: im forced to go get vaxxed for work and i got a phobia of needles :feelsrope:

Why aren’t you detoxing from the vaccine you need to buy ivermectin pills and move around because it’s a respiratory infection

That ain't no virus, it's some Jewish concoction. He's probably fucked for life, or what's left of it.

no but we will all die in a few years

That ain't no virus, it's some Jewish concoction. He's probably fucked for life, or what's left of it.
the shots will continue to affect his respiratory system if he do nothing that’s a long and sudden wait to death he should do something about it if it don’t hurt him much right now

You might end up dying because of that kikecine, I'm not even joking OP

J&J vacs, only felt a little sore were they stuck me. But if you really need some energy, see if your doctor can prescribe you some phenteramine. You'll only sleep like 6 hours but feel energized the rest of the day. It's a weightloss med, but use to take it when I was big into gaming.

the shots will continue to affect his respiratory system if he do nothing that’s a long and sudden wait to death he should do something about it if it don’t hurt him much right now

True, he should attempt to detox, but the possibility of detoxing from this type of injection is looking pretty bleak. I guess it is worth trying Ivermectin.

sorry to hear it, my friend also reported brain fog and did a bunch of retarded shit after getting vaxxed, like all of a sudden he wasn't paying attention while driving and getting into accidents and shit, and generally sounding like a zombie in online conversation

he did get better eventually, if it's any consolation, at least in the brain fog department, fuck knows what else is going on

Me personally, I've had those symptoms before I took the vaccine, so I wasn't alarmed when I was still a braindead retard.