Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else feeling pushed away from this Forum day by day??

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
With all the fakecels, larpers, and pedos. Man... this is my only place to cope and i cant even do that.

That doesn't bother me as long as they're not cucks.

Depends what you mean by ‘pedo’ since that term keeps getting wrongly used.

yeah, i feel myself becoming less active.

If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen

A popular phrase and still is

I wanna rot with my truecel brethren but too many chads here:fuk:
:feelskek:
If you were a trucel you wouldn't have foids helping you in class.

just add the cucks to your ignore list

I'd rather post about the "racepill" than socialize with White liberals.

I shouldn't care about fakecels. They're losing their time here anyway. Find funny to LARP on an incel forum until they realize they spent their crucial years here doing nothing while girls their age were hooking up with other boys.

all the fakecels, larpers
That doesn't bother me as long as they're not cucks.

Emoji Think GIF

Those guys are not as insidious as the supposed incels who love the idea of betabuxx and try and shame others into slaving away to pay for a wife, feeding the bluepill delusion that had never improved any incels life. That is what is really driving me away. Not a single one of you are really rich because 1) it's almost 99% incredible luck to become rich and 2) if you had that luck you wouldn't be here writing faggot lectures and having your bots reply with "ohhh high IQ" to brain-dead bluepill shit.

Yes, but I push back. :feelsjuice:

Same, I feel like I don't belong here, not because I'm chad or something like that, but I feel, like, alienated?, not gatekept, but it's strange...

It's as if there's no sense of community or camarederie, it's strange.

Same, I feel like I don't belong here, not because I'm chad or something like that, but I feel, like, alienated?, not gatekept, but it's strange...

It's as if there's no sense of community or camarederie, it's strange.
You don't belong anywhere, you're outsider among outsiders, humanity is a joke. There is no camarederie or community, there is only you and yourself. You're grain of sand in a desert, if you disappear, nobody would notice. Such is reality, even here.

You don't belong anywhere, you're outsider among outsiders, humanity is a joke. There is no camarederie or community, there is only you and yourself. You're grain of sand in a desert, if you disappear, nobody would notice. Such is reality, even here.
There is camaraderie and community, if not, we wouldn't have been able to form towns, cities and settlements, and yeah, I know that a human life it's not that important, welp, nothing really is if you think about it.

There is camaraderie and community, if not, we wouldn't have been able to form towns, cities and settlements, and yeah, I know that a human life it's not that important, welp, nothing really is if you think about it.
Camaraderie only exsit in life-threating situation and other rare case, certainly not in modern soyciety, when almost everybody lives comfortable lives and doesn;t have to rely on others for the survival. Same with communities, there are no community in a strict sense in modern society. Today community means just collective of indiviuals sharing same interests or other traits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back