Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get an immense pain in their chest when they think about how they will be alone forever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest, idk how to explain it, it’s like gut wrenching. Impending doom sort of feeling

Just go ER and show them who is God :feelsLSD:

No but it's been months that I feel empty inside

This is anxiety. Accepting that you'll be forever alone is not easy nor nice. It goes directly against basic human needs.

This is anxiety. Accepting that you'll be forever alone is not easy nor nice. It goes directly against basic human needs.
I have optional anxiety medication along with my medication for adhd bipolar and schizophrenia should I take it maybe you think that would help

I have optional anxiety medication along with my medication for adhd bipolar and schizophrenia should I take it maybe you think that would help
I don't know, I'm no doctor. But if your doctor gave you them, you should probably not skip on the treatment. Did they help before?

Fact is if you get in a relationship or marriage the bitch will destroy you

Yeah bro unfortunately

I don't know, I'm no doctor. But if your doctor gave you them, you should probably not skip on the treatment. Did they help before?
Yes, they also make me very sleepy (I have to take them at night if I need it) but they do help.

Usually my penis burns when I feel sad. I feel a very painful tingling sensation

This is anxiety.
Isnt anxiety something irrational? Like if you see a car that is speeding straight into your direction thats not anxiety, thats totally understable fear.
Anxiety is when you are afraid of being hit by car if you leave your home.

So - he knows for a fact that he will be alone his whole life because he is ugly incel. Its not anxiety, its rational fear.

Isnt anxiety something irrational? Like if you see a car that is speeding straight into your direction thats not anxiety, thats totally understable fear.

So - he knows for a fact that he will be alone his whole life because he is ugly incel. Its not anxiety, its rational fear.
I don’t think anxiety neccessarily means irrational fear. It’s normal to be anxious about somethings like school grades or money

Fear is about escaping immeadiate danger while anxiety is an inhibitory emotion. He feels anxiety with the thought that he'll be forever alone. He believes he won't experience love, also he is pushing down other emotions caused by inceldom, so he gets anxious. And that chest pain/pressure is a common symptom of anxiety.

Unfortunately, since love, sex and relationships are basic human needs, I don't think there is a healthy way around them. Just like you can't cope around thirst or hunger.

Only thing you can do is cope and try to block out the normies that don’t understand :feelsjuice: