Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else happy that nobody can fuck anyone new thanks to corona?

Wmnhater88

Wmnhater88

Greycel
I just was wondering as now as nobody can go on dates or meet anyone new... nobody but people in committed RS and same households can Fuck... and honestly it makes me happy!

Nobody is entitled to sex including normies

Because of these new prohibitions, there's probably going to be underground party/sex clubs popping up everywhere.

Still going to be normies who break the law to go have sex

Lol do you really think ppl are not going to each other's houses to bang? I'm just happy women can't get validation in real life. Club sluts must be suffering right now

Because of these new prohibitions, there's probably going to be underground party/sex clubs popping up everywhere.
As if there weren't already

Nice avi tbh

Normies are having less sex but women are breaking quarantine to bang chad.

Lol do you really think ppl are not going to each other's houses to bang? I'm just happy women can't get validation in real life. Club sluts must be suffering right now

Cope, Chad is still visiting Stacy via tinder.

People are fucking as you post ded srs. Lots of people dont give a fuk abt corona

Chads and Stacies get what they fucking deserve. It makes me happy that they feel temporarily lonely and can't party.

But remember, if you're a foid, even In quarantine there is still the dogpill. Oh God...

Cope. Chad always wins and is still fucking.

GIGACOPE

NORMIES ARE STILL HAVING SEX.

YOU'RE IN DENIAL.
it's over

I just was wondering as now as nobody can go on dates or meet anyone new... nobody but people in committed RS and same households can Fuck... and honestly it makes me happy!
people are still fucking outside of committed relationships, someone posted yesterday of a health agency giving guidelines on dating under pandemic. It's over, man.

Women will break the quarantine if the face looks good enough and/or the dick is big enough

Wow dude you probably believe a toilet that claimed she's a virgin too.

people are still fucking outside of committed relationships, someone posted yesterday of a health agency giving guidelines on dating under pandemic. It's over, man.
Can’t imagine any way to date under a pandemic...

Can’t imagine any way to date under a pandemic...
they gave some guidelines, basically, the only dates are of the netflix and chill variety, and I think they gave a list of questions to answer before meeting up.

full

Wow dude you probably believe a toilet that claimed she's a virgin too.
lol.
fuck no... sure toilets lie as much as they can...but I guess the fear of transmitting covid to a loved once even shuts the wettest stacy hole
they gave some guidelines, basically, the only dates are of the netflix and chill variety, and I think they gave a list of questions to answer before meeting up.
If Stacy to dumb to not get clogged up she definitely to dumb to ask some questions...

Last edited: