Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have an impending sense of doom, like something terrible is about to happen?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I've never been an anxious person and it usually took a lot to phase me.

However the anti-male, ultra censorship, declaring incels as terrorist type stuff happening lately, plus pandemic lockdowns are making me legit scared of what's next.

I'm honestly thinking it will be some sort of government list for men who have unapproved opinions, followed by jail or forced homelessness.

I'm almost mid 30s and I want off this train ride. I've had enough. Anyone else feel similar?

It's not just about inceldom. Google, facebook and all those massive corporations have access to so much data about everyone, they're working with governments. We're getting so close to 1984 with all the censorship, cancel culture and increase in authoritarianism (tx corona)

" I'm honestly thinking it will be some sort of government list for men who have unapproved opinions, followed by jail or forced homelessness. "

One guy who worked in IT told me he had a friend who worked for google who told him they had millions of users categorized. That Google dude told him "btw you're classed as at risk for white supremacist". I dunno if I was trolled but that's what I was told.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true

Also

(((they))) hate us.

Yes, but it's more mental health than anything
Even if the gov starts harrasing us, we are all in it together

Unless you commit an actual crime in real life or literally tell someone to commit a crime then apparently they can't do anything, besides put you on a list In CASE you commit a crime, because that is just freedom of speech. These SJW pussies are trying to change that though. Problem is noone is squeaky clean so if you touched a female shoulder back in the 80s you could get hung out to dry for it now based on their Logic i.e. Joe Biden :forcedsmile:

Worst thing I can think of is if they start trying to limit the whole Freedom Of Speech thing and set up laws so that any men who've posted on sites like this can be named or some shit like that. Basically try to expose us as hateful terrorists for words on a screen about how pissed off we are for being ugly :soy:

Unless you commit an actual crime in real life or literally tell someone to commit a crime then apparently they can't do anything because that is just freedom of speech. These SJW pussies are trying to change that though. Problem is noone is squeaky clean so if you touched a female shoulder back in the 80s you could get hung out to dry for it now based on their Logic i.e. Joe Biden :forcedsmile:

Worst thing I can think of is if they start trying to limit the whole Freedom Of Speech thing and set up laws so that any men who've posted on sites like this can be named or some shit like that. Basically try to expose us as hateful terrorists for words on a screen about how pissed off we are for being ugly :soy:
In some countries like the UK people have been fined or jailed for saying shit that wasn't even really edgy.

In some countries like the UK people have been fined or jailed for saying shit that wasn't even really edgy.
Yep I'm from the UK myself too. Have you got any examples out of interest?

One that springs to mind for me is this 'Addy A Game' guy who was a pick up artist that basically got jailed for being a non-white, non chad and talking to legal age girls therefore making them feel 'uncomfortable':-

Fuckkkkkkkk
I've tried this for myself. It works.

Even one time by accident my mom talked to me for 5min out loud about what she wanted to buy while i had my phone out the entire time. Shortly after I had ads about it
Yep I'm from the UK myself too. Have you got any examples out of interest?

One that springs to mind for me is this 'Addy A Game' guy who was a pick up artist that basically got jailed for being a non-white, non chad and talking to legal age girls therefore making them feel 'uncomfortable':-

No I cant remember anything specific rn, but i've seen dozens of examples over the years

As a person that suffers from Depersonalization, there are times where the sense of impending doom gets so bad that it literally feels as if I'm going to have heart attack.

I've had this feeling of impending doom my entire life; it's like a faithful friend to me. One day, I'm going to learn to love it like a friend.

The worst has already happened, I don't feel threatened by the state or their Yajuuj and Majuuj minions.

As a person that suffers from Depersonalization, there are times where the sense of impending doom gets so bad that it literally feels as if I'm going to have heart attack.
I've had this feeling of impending doom my entire life; it's like a faithful friend to me. One day, I'm going to learn to love it like a friend.

It's weird that I never got it until my 30s.

When you get the feeling, what exactly are you afraid of? Does any of it ever end up coming true, even partially?

It's weird that I never got it until my 30s.

When you get the feeling, what exactly are you afraid of? Does any of it ever end up coming true, even partially?
It's very vague, as you said a "feeling of doom." Think about when you were in elementary school and you knew your report card was going to be bad and you had to show your parents. The time period when the teacher is passing out the report cards one by one -- that's approximately the feeling I constantly had, except in rare moments of peace.

And no, because what I'm fearing isn't definite, the terrible thing does not come true.

It's not just about inceldom. Google, facebook and all those massive corporations have access to so much data about everyone, they're working with governments. We're getting so close to 1984 with all the censorship, cancel culture and increase in authoritarianism (tx corona)

" I'm honestly thinking it will be some sort of government list for men who have unapproved opinions, followed by jail or forced homelessness. "

One guy who worked in IT told me he had a friend who worked for google who told him they had millions of users categorized. That Google dude told him "btw you're classed as at risk for white supremacist". I dunno if I was trolled but that's what I was told.

Also

Makes me glad I don't have a microphone. That's scary.

Sort of, it's more a lack of hope for the future. The average person is clueless about how elites plan to depopulate, microchip everyone, institute a bunch of tyrannical measures so that no one can resist anymore.

Who knows wtf Bill Gates plans to do with his gene altering mRNA vaccine that everyone has to take over a hoax virus that's weaker than the flu.

Yes, the faster technology advances the closer we get to the extinction of our species. The industrial revolution was a disaster for the human race and will lead to its inevitable demise.

Every single one of us is at risk especially with all the incel attacks happening recently, there are intelligence agencies on this very thread gathering information on us. I suspect it's also why a lot of users have requested ban.
Normies are just now realizing that there is an incel/lonely men epidemic, they've ignored the problem for too long.
Holy shit.

If you have a phone you're being recorded fam
I actually don't. Who would I even use the phone for? Not like I got any family to talk to or friends.

I actually don't. Who would I even use the phone for? Not like I got any family to talk to or friends.
To browse the internet? Beyond leisure I even needed it for college, had to have access to the internet at all time for polls or reading mails of professors/replying at all times, needed google maps on me to go to mandatory off campus activities.

You also can't get a decent job without a phone number

But yeah in 10 years I've never called anyone other than my mom and the guy who runs my gym.

Not really tbh

However the anti-male, ultra censorship, declaring incels as terrorist type stuff happening lately, plus pandemic lockdowns are making me legit scared of what's next.

I'm honestly thinking it will be some sort of government list for men who have unapproved opinions, followed by jail or forced homelessness.

I'm almost mid 30s and I want off this train ride. I've had enough. Anyone else feel similar?
No but I’m really fucking hoping something does. First thing I’m doing as soon as this shit falls off the rails is rape

This covid shit is very likely the beginning of something bigger by the world elites. I just hope the rapture will really take place before the great tribulation, I'm not 100% sure on that matter.

That describes the last 15 years of my life

Covid just accelerated the new economy where males work at megacorps like Amazon warehouses or instacart, and women snap their cunts on onlyfans.

Also

lol and the normies on the comments being retarded edgy memelords instead of actually discussing about the real problems. They are being monitored ffs and all they do is laugh and crack jokes? No wonder society has gone to shit

I'm not afraid of the government

lol and the normies on the comments being retarded edgy memelords instead of actually discussing about the real problems. They are being monitored ffs and all they do is laugh and crack jokes? No wonder society has gone to shit
Normies can only think about the present. I've noticed this so many times. They don't care about censorship, monitoring and new world order because they can't even think that far ahead

Yeah we are in the end times if Christianity / Islam is right. When we are at a point where everyone has to be immoral otherwise they will be castigated by society, we are screwed.

The Jews are making their final big push for their Jew World Order (NWO/JWO etc, etc).

All those people throughout the years ie the leftards and moronic conservative patriotards who insulted us and called us "paranoids", "toxoids", "troofers", "conspiracy theorists" along with similar moronic people who made fun of our demand for "freeze peach" ie free speech as a means to mock our adherence and love for the first amendment are about to feel like the ultimate horses asses when the Jews give their own version of Star Wars "execute Order 66" and they are finally hauled off to the FEMA camps/gulags/Jewlags all these derelict, lazy, son of a fucking bitches refused to believe existed (due to NEVER doing their own research which is easy as shit to do in this internet age of information and by just a few clicks finding out everything we Jew wise people have said all along about 9/11 and the Holohoax was 1000% TRUE) along with refusing to believe the Jews were behind any of the high crimes and misdeanors we pointed out that they were very guilty of for going on decades now.

The only way out of this is a violence and bloody total world wide white revolution and thats not because WE want violence either but because the Jew parasites will not be dislodged ie allow their removal ANY OTHER WAY.

So the suffering unfortunately of the populace is going to have to get very VERY bad before people start forming up and taking action on this front but THAT level of suffering is coming soon and not simply as a result of the Jew's bioweapon Covid 19 but rather when they start sending ZOG stormtroopers to everyone's homes and your mom, dad, sister, brother, dog, friend or even you ends up catching a bullet from one of ZOG's out of controlled Israeli trained piglice members.

Yes, once EVERYONE starts being effected EXTREMELY NEGATIVELY by Jewish control only then will the GREAT AWAKENING to Jewish malicious intent and evil finally even have a chance of taking hold and THEN finally a RESISTANCE to it forming but by then it may be too late but anyone that wakes up still has to try because the world these bastards REALLY want to build is not at all conducive to life and or human happiness to put it mildly.

Clown World bad as it is and as noxious, toxic and poisonous as it is to the human spirit and human health isn't even a fraction of the sadism and pain the Jews truly want to inflict upon the goyim (but whites most of all especially).

Get yourselves armed and trained, stock up on food, water and medical supplies and create locations to bury weapons caches in so they can't be siezed from you during an unexpected raid.

The forces of Jewish Mordor are at our gates!

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think shits about get real very soon.

Jfl at thinking conservatards will protect you from the joos. They will probably write an op-ed that the moon belongs to the zionists before that ever happens.

No, as I don't care anymore

im kinda scared because i want to moneymaxx, that wont be easy if all the good jobs go to soys/chads/foids. With regards to terrorism im not scared as long as trump is president but as soon as a simp/foid takes office it will get bad.

You have no idea what's coming.

The anti-incel sentiment has been building for years. It's gonna get extremely bad real soon

The Jews are making their final big push for their Jew World Order (NWO/JWO etc, etc).

All those people throughout the years ie the leftards and moronic conservative patriotards who insulted us and called us "paranoids", "toxoids", "troofers", "conspiracy theorists" along with similar moronic people who made fun of our demand for "freeze peach" ie free speech as a means to mock our adherence and love for the first amendment are about to feel like the ultimate horses asses when the Jews give their own version of Star Wars "execute Order 66" and they are finally hauled off to the FEMA camps/gulags/Jewlags all these derelict, lazy, son of a fucking bitches refused to believe existed (due to NEVER doing their own research which is easy as shit to do in this internet age of information and by just a few clicks finding out everything we Jew wise people have said all along about 9/11 and the Holohoax was 1000% TRUE) along with refusing to believe the Jews were behind any of the high crimes and misdeanors we pointed out that they were very guilty of for going on decades now.

The only way out of this is a violence and bloody total world wide white revolution and thats not because WE want violence either but because the Jew parasites will not be dislodged ie allow their removal ANY OTHER WAY.

So the suffering unfortunately of the populace is going to have to get very VERY bad before people start forming up and taking action on this front but THAT level of suffering is coming soon and not simply as a result of the Jew's bioweapon Covid 19 but rather when they start sending ZOG stormtroopers to everyone's homes and your mom, dad, sister, brother, dog, friend or even you ends up catching a bullet from one of ZOG's out of controlled Israeli trained piglice members.

Yes, once EVERYONE starts being effected EXTREMELY NEGATIVELY by Jewish control only then will the GREAT AWAKENING to Jewish malicious intent and evil finally even have a chance of taking hold and THEN finally a RESISTANCE to it forming but by then it may be too late but anyone that wakes up still has to try because the world these bastards REALLY want to build is not at all conducive to life and or human happiness to put it mildly.

Clown World bad as it is and as noxious, toxic and poisonous as it is to the human spirit and human health isn't even a fraction of the sadism and pain the Jews truly want to inflict upon the goyim (but whites most of all especially).

Get yourselves armed and trained, stock up on food, water and medical supplies and create locations to bury weapons caches in so they can't be siezed from you during an unexpected raid.

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutal realitypill

sometimes ill wake up feeling great but sometimes ill have a sort of imminent dread feeling.

idk why mood swings maybe idk

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid post, ngl. Credit where it's due.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back