Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone Else Have Crushes on Only White Girls at School?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I remember I always had crushes on just white girls. One of them said "I'd never date him" and one laughed at me for no reason who I had a super crush on :feelsrope:

I think they were secretly racist and only went with rich white guys that had rich families like them.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
incel trait indeed. I definitely hate white women a lot more now though

Someone post that picture.

I've crushed on White girls before, but not exclusively.

I remember when I was sitting next to this white foid in 9th grade and she would always try to talk to me, but I wasn't interested, because I had a crush on a Muslim foid. I'm so fucking retarded :feelshaha::feelsree::feelsrope:

I had crushes on Turk/ Mulatto foids in school but JBW never worked for a subhuman like me

i went to school with only white kids so i had a crush on 2 girls, one of them was mixed i think, outside of school i had a crush on few ethnic girls my race, i wouldve had more but most girls my race are my close cousins so thats a no go for me.

I don't know i had a crush some white girls( pale skin with chestnut hair) but not as white as anglo standards in my opinion still in my looksmatch range

I still think white features like blue eyes are the most attractive

Not really, I like thicc Latino girls better tbh

Yeah, although I’m started to expand my search due to how picky whites are

only Indian girls all my life besides taylor swift who I could obviously never get and don't even want anymore now that she's fat lol

only Indian girls all my life besides taylor swift who I could obviously never get and don't even want anymore now that she's fat lol

Taylor:

Cats

She's fat now? Wow lol what have i missed.

She's fat now? Wow lol what have i missed.
yeah, she came to some county fair in Tennessee and some photographer got a whole lot of stomach fat! *sigh* all good things must come to an end i guess?

what does that even mean? btw she was still smoking hot three years ago

Don't worry about it "advik". You'll see later...

White is the most attractive race of foid by far. Noodlewhores or bright arabis come second

You should do the thing (in a video game)

Now that I think about it, all my crushes were White. I guess that makes sense because I'm White. Wait, are you not White?
I am mixed, half white half taco.

I remember I always had crushes on just white girls. One of them said "I'd never date him" and one laughed at me for no reason who I had a super crush on :feelsrope:

I think they were secretly racist and only went with rich white guys that had rich families like them.

Anyone else?
why do you like white women so much? do you have options with your own women?

White women are gross asf to me and I am whitecel. White foids are the most evil and I have no respect or love or compassion for them.

I am mixed, half white half taco.
Half White half Hispanic is basically White. A lot of Hispanics look about as White as Middle Easterners, and Middle Easterners count as White, so I would count you as White. It's perfectly normal for people to have crushes on people the same race as themselves.

I've crushed on White girls before, but not exclusively.

I remember when I was sitting next to this white foid in 9th grade and she would always try to talk to me, but I wasn't interested, because I had a crush on a Muslim foid. I'm so fucking retarded :feelshaha::feelsree::feelsrope:
I think I would have been able to have ascended in Middle School if I wasn't such an autist. I had crushes on tons and tons of girls in my middle school. Probably the horomones tbh. Still remember their names. Sandra (White), Britnney (White), Maria (Jew), Serene (Lebanese), Vivian (Asian), Rebecca (Black).

And some of them even flirted with me and complimented some of my physical features.
>inb4 bragging
It isn't. Being attractive at 12-13 doesn't mean you will look good at 24.

White is the most attractive race of foid by far. Noodlewhores or bright arabis come second
The hottest girl bar none in my middle school (in my opinion anyways) was a lebanese girl named Serene. She had the PERFECT blend of oriental and european look. Brown hair, freckles, big butt, such a cute voice and face. .:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Even her personality was like that of a fairy's. And best of all, she was Muslim and I sometimes saw her praying with a hijab.

We did lunch monitoring together:owo:

Me:feelsohh:

My oneitis is ethnic ngl, but she's pretty and has big tits:owo:

That's like 80% of the ethnics on this forum.

They also cry about JBW a lot.

White girls are the best

Anyone else?
There are no white girls at my school.

had crushes on a disproportionate number of curryfoids for some reason but also whites