Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone else like bananas?

Do you like banana?

• Total voters
Tasty. Fruit. Just peel and it.

What’s not to like?

perfect smoothie fruit tbh

no, i am not gay

Im not a nigger mister

One of the best fruits

I'm ambivalent about them.

I like the fast ones

Yes bro. My favourite fruit, although I haven't had them in some time, because I rarely eat fruit.

Great Culinary Taste , Brocel :feelsokman::feelsYall::feelsokman::feelsYall::feelsmage::feelsmage:
thank you brocel :feelsYall:

we pick our own blueberries during autumn aswell, European blueberries truly are nothing like American blueberries, they're packed with so much more flavour and color.

just look at these beauties

Attachments

• Hands_scooping_up_fresh_bilberries_picked_in_Tuntorp.jpg
    Hands_scooping_up_fresh_bilberries_picked_in_Tuntorp.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
thank you brocel :feelsYall:

we pick our own blueberries during autumn aswell, European blueberries truly are nothing like American blueberries, they're packed with so much more flavour and color.

just look at these beauties

View attachment 724695
You're Welcome Brocel :feelsYall:
They Look Great :feelsokman:
Also Are You From Sweden , Brocel ?

How's Life In There , Brocel ?
I love the nature and stuff here since i love going out to pick fresh fruit and mushrooms and stuff, but basically everyone here mogs me to death lol

the people here are typically pretty nice tho unless you're from Stockholm where they're all pretentious assholes :feelsmage:

I've actually been to Austria, I honestly love it there. the scenery is stunning, we were mostly on the highway tho driving to Italy so we didn't see too much sadly. I really wanna travel there again, it truly was an experience :feelsautistic:

I've actually been to Austria, I honestly love it there. the scenery is stunning, we were mostly on the highway tho driving to Italy so we didn't see too much sadly. I really wanna travel there again, it truly was an experience :feelsautistic:
Thank You Brother :feelsokman: :feelsYall: :feelsautistic:

Also How Are Swedish Women Like ? ( Lookswise )
they're pretty hot most of the time, sadly everyone basically look the same like they're all copy and pasted. I like em' more goth, but the goth chick's here are sooo hot :feelsohh:

they're pretty hot most of the time, sadly everyone basically look the same like they're all copy and pasted. I like em' more goth, but the goth chick's here are sooo hot :feelsohh:
Are There Also Redheads In Sweden Or Are Most People Blonde Or Light Brown Haired ?

Banan proteen and make monke big and stronk

Are There Also Redheads In Sweden Or Are Most People Blonde Or Light Brown Haired ?
there are some redheads here, it's not too uncommon. most people here are born platina blonde tho, and then it gets darker with age. my hair was practically white when I was a kid, now it's more of an dark ashy grayish blond. one kid once told me I had rat colored hair lmao.

there are some redheads here, it's not too uncommon. most people here are born platina blonde tho, and then it gets darker with age. my hair was practically white when I was a kid, now it's more of an dark ashy grayish blond. one kid once told me I had rat colored hair lmao.
I'm Austrian And I Had A Similar Thing , My Hair Was Golden Blonde Until Like Around 14 Then It Gradually Turned Into Medium Or Light Brown
Also What's Your Eyecolor , Brocel ? Mine Is Light Blue

I like them but haven't eaten them in a long time now

@depressedblackcel Loves Them