Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else like to draw naked women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
When I'm bored at class or at home I pick up a pen and start drawing nude females. Sometimes at class I try picturing my female classmates without clothes and draw them as well. I'm so obsessed with women. I will never fuck one myself so I cope with drawing them. Sometimes I draw a vagina and then lick it. I just can't stop doing it. I have like a collection of naked women drawings. The female body is so beautiful. Dam, we are really missing out. Fuck genetics.

Do you have any friends on the same level of attractiveness that you are on, or are you the most unnatractive? Do they have any luck? Trying to determine if it's all your looks or sperginess.

Sub8Hate said:
Do you have any friends on the same level of attractiveness that you are on, or are you the most unnatractive? Do they have any luck? Trying to determine if it's all your looks or sperginess.

1. I don't have friends

2. I haven't seen anyone who looks like me get laid.