Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ran into a photoshoot today where the models were 90% naked.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm at a low point in my life right now. I've exhausted all my NEETbux and I still don't have a job. I will likely not be able to afford rent come April so I need to make some moves, fast.

But it's a clear sunny day, temperatures in the 70s, I figure some Vitamin D will kickstart something within me. I go for a springtime stroll to see the cherry blossoms around town. And there I am, crossing through the park, and what should I see? In full public view of old people and little kids and their moms and their dogs? 4 women. One was the photographer. Another was the central subject of the photographs. And to each side of her there were two women in black lace thong underwear. Fat, round asses just out and uncovered.

And I thought to myself "My God... I wish they'd flash me or something. Or jump me as a prank? Acknowledge me in some way... I've had people accost me in the past. For my money, for revenge, for fun... but just this once it couldn't be them? You see women like this on Instagram sometimes, who like to bring random people into their photoshoots just to get their reaction. Just this once it couldn't be me? The extreme rarity of this moment weighed on me. How many days have I lived in my life? And how many of those days have I seen nekkid ladies where you'd least expect them? In all my life, counting today? Maybe... 3 times??? Is that like a 1 in 6000 to 7000 chance???

I'm so bored. I wish so badly I had friends like those women. Is that wrong? Everyone I ask for help with this seems to think it's wrong. But the more I plot and ponder this and the longer the sands of my life run out, the more apparent it starts to be that the people I'm asking for help don't even know how to help me, whether it's wrong or not to want what I want.

I'm filled with such a longing now, I'd like to go on r/socialskills or something and tell them about this. Tell someone about this. Ask them what I should do on the off chance I ever run into women shaking their asses in public again. What I should say to them. But I feel like it'll end the same way all my other Reddit posts end: "We don't know. Also, you're weird."

Whether they mean well or not, no one can help me anymore. I know some people want to, but the odds of finding someone who can help me are greater than... finding big booty Instagram models who don't care if people in public see them naked.

Should've lit them on fire for being whores.

Fuck I've been through something similar a few years ago. I was at the beach stretching out and relaxing in the sun and these three foids (early 20's) showed up in bikinis. They were shooting photos for a magazine I overheard. There was a group of guys next to me in there 40-50's and they were talking about how hot they were lol

They were super super hot :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Fuck I've been through something similar a few years ago. I was at the beach stretching out and relaxing in the sun and these three foids (early 20's) showed up in bikinis. They were shooting photos for a magazine I overheard. There was a group of guys next to me in there 40-50's and they were talking about how hot they were lol

I think this is why some people take great risks when it comes to pickup. Why they cold approach and so forth.

What are the odds of this happening? 1 in 6000 or 7000? Just seeing this? Now, how much slimmer are the odds of actually pulling one of these baddies? It becomes astronomical.

It's a situation you'll probably never get another chance at, and it's so rare that no one has any advice for you. So you might as well throw everything you've got at it. What are people gonna say? "That was a bad pickup, you shouldn't have done it like that?" Okay, show me your pickup successes, then. Show me how you pulled the random naked chicks.

I think this is why some people take great risks when it comes to pickup. Why they cold approach and so forth.

What are the odds of this happening? 1 in 6000 or 7000? Just seeing this? Now, how much slimmer are the odds of actually pulling one of these baddies? It becomes astronomical.

It's a situation you'll probably never get another chance at, and it's so rare that no one has any advice for you. So you might as well throw everything you've got at it. What are people gonna say? "That was a bad pickup, you shouldn't have done it like that?" Okay, show me your pickup successes, then. Show me how you pulled the random naked chicks.
Have you ever tried to date women using tinder or any other dating app

This will become more common considering OF = a toilet's 401k plan.