Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone else miss old supercell games?

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
ahhh gold old pre 2019 supercell games

Out of all i played clash roayle the most, and I think thats the most popular one

I reinstall it every now and then, maybe every season, so like 2 or 3 times per year and holy shit it turned into a EA game jfl

I stopped playing when the battle pass feature was added.
Same with brawl stars.
NEver really played hay day or boom beach much
Brawl stars was goated pre covid bc we would all ( my old middle school friends) get together in our friends house and grind the fuck outta brawl stars .

clash royale used to be so good

log princess hogrider cycle deck :feelsokman:

clash royale used to be so good

log princess hogrider cycle deck :feelsokman:
I remember i started to play when the hog mountain arena was the highest possible.

Now i couldnt even scroll down to it

They changed the level system, the trophy system, everything

I remeber i used a lot of log bait decks back in the day, golem beatdowns too when night witch was op

rocket cycle was based, winning games after throwing rocket on king in first 5s was lifefuel

Brawl stars mogs

Brawl stars was goated pre covid bc we would all ( my old middle school friends) get together in our friends house and grind the fuck outta brawl stars .
kids.is

ahhh gold old pre 2019 supercell games

Out of all i played clash roayle the most, and I think thats the most popular one

I reinstall it every now and then, maybe every season, so like 2 or 3 times per year and holy shit it turned into a EA game jfl

I stopped playing when the battle pass feature was added.
Same with brawl stars.
NEver really played hay day or boom beach much
clash of clans is addictive as hell

Sure Jan GIF

@SUPERCEL thoughts?