Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else pissed off that LeBron James is going to the western conference?

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
I think it's absolute fucking bullshit. He's just fucked up the league. There is literally no competition in the east any more. The Celtics will almost certainly dominate the east. The east is officially dead.

i couldnt give three shits about niggerball and i think chad athlete worshipping is some of the most pathetic shit.

Then this thread clearly wasn't meant for you boss.

All sports have long needed to cease divisions anyway, especially the NFL. The current state of the NBA might finally get some traction on this.

So glad he's gone from Cleveland so I don't have to hear about LeBum Lames anymore. Everyone here loves him even though he is JackCuck level traitor.

"People wasn't educated"

Last edited:
So glad he's gone from Cleveland so I don't have to hear about LeBum Lames anymore. Everyone here loves him even though he is JackCuck level traitor.

"People wasn't educated"
I do think him leaving Cleveland was bullshit. I really didn't like how he up and left. It made me uncomfortable. It's the same shit he did last time. Maybe after a few years with the Lakers he'll be back, but I doubt it.
All sports have long needed to cease divisions anyway, especially the NFL. The current state of the NBA might finally get some traction on this.
Yeah, divisions hamper the sport definitely. The absolutely lopsided nature of the east vs west in the NBA is disgusting.

I do think him leaving Cleveland was bullshit. I really didn't like how he up and left.
The worst part is that he felt so important that he would announce his decision live on TV.

I was in high school when he first left. Some guy in my grade burned his jersey. But when he comes back, now he likes him again? JFL I don't understand Lebron lovers, he's about as loyal as a westernized woman.

The worst part is that he felt so important that he would announce his decision live on TV.

I was in high school when he first left. Some guy in my grade burned his jersey. But when he comes back, now he likes him again? JFL I don't understand Lebron lovers, he's about as loyal as a westernized woman.
The bolded is gospel truth. We all knew he was going to leave, but I thought at least he would stay east to make the division interesting. Nope, he went west like everyone else.