Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone else play Dark Souls?

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I played Dark Souls until Artorias. I quitted because I got bored of getting my ass kicked and having to practice dodging.

But THE REAL reason I quitted was because I didn't like any of the outfits available. Half of the armor sets are female ones. Most heavy armors look retarded and light armors make you look like a faggot. The only armor I liked was the one on the American box art which, sadly, isn't in the game.

I played the first one but not the dlc, I got through most of the second one, and I finished Bloodborne.

I've only played bloodborne and it was great.
Probably better then the dark souls games.

Not a fan of stupidly hard games, I mean I love a good challenge but not to the point where it feels like OCD simulator.

Not a fan of stupidly hard games, I mean I love a good challenge but not to the point where it feels like OCD simulator.
Nothing more autistic than having to memorize a boss's moves in order to beat him because reaction dodging can't be applied due to horrible camera so you have to know what he is going to do and dodge accordingly

Elite Knight Set>everything else

Souls games aren't exactly "stupidly hard", Bloodborne is even easier.

Yup beat it multiple times and cooler armor sets is usually the boss armor sets you have to beat the bosses first to purchase them from merchant under the bridge in firelink shrine but I usually use lighter armor sets since I like to roll quicker.

Yup beat it multiple times and cooler armor sets is usually the boss armor sets you have to beat the bosses first to purchase them from merchant under the bridge in firelink shrine but I usually use lighter armor sets since I like to roll quicker.
I liked the Hollow Thief set but it looks so bad when you are in undead form

I liked the Hollow Thief set but it looks so bad when you are in undead form
Yup most armor sets are not to great in the first game but overall is still a great game and you can kill the merchant before you fight artories to get his armor set.

Yup most armor sets are not to great in the first game but overall is still a great game and you can kill the merchant before you fight artories to get his armor set.
I like sever armors. I like the wanderer set, the thief set, the crimson set, the gold hemmed set. It's just that I could not find one to stick with. I always changed armor depending on the area (tattered cloth set for blighttown, gold hemmed for demon ruins, crimson set for great hollow)

I did on the ps3. I mostly just ran with the giant set and elite set with mask of the mother. Dark wood grain ring helps for dodging if you need more iframes. Dark Souls would have to be my least favourite game of the series from the souls games I played.

I did on the ps3. I mostly just ran with the giant set and elite set with mask of the mother. Dark wood grain ring helps for dodging if you need more iframes. Dark Souls would have to be my least favourite game of the series from the souls games I played.
It's well mapped, I will give it that. The stupid stamina system, the fact that you have to reach level 90 for your build to start taking shape, the bullshit enemy placement and the whole idea that it needs practicing to be playable made me quit. Kingom hearts has superior combat system. You cna play however you want without sacrificing anything

The new fromsoft game looks dope.... the samurai with marchanical arm or whatever it is...

Sealer/Crimson armor set is best. It looks good, and is both strong and lightx