Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone else sick of anime?

does anime suck

• hell yeah anime is trash

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • no bb but my waifu

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
I don't know enough about anime, but the stereotypical, childish humor of many animes is what makes me avoid watching any kind of anime. However, there are some I really enjoyed. Hajime no ippo, or whatever it was called, the one about boxing, is really cool. I could also tolerate that anime movie about rallye driving.

Im watching breaking bad rn but gonna watch some anime later.

I think the last time I watched and finished an anime was in october of last year, Blend S. I tried watching some more but I got bored of them kek, I miss 2014 when I watched one anime, finish it and immediately start a new one

i dont watch and understand anime but want to animemaxxx and LDAR this cope is easy and free and i see alot of boios are cope and dont think for the rope dont be envy just say this cope is not for me

weebs should be gassed but anime can be pretty cool

I never even got into it

Like 99% of anime shows is shit tbh, I like the anime aesthetic though. Short midfaces, nw0's, sharp jawlines, high cheekbones. It feels like anime is produced by psl autists