Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else sound like a 13 year old boy?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I sound monotone and young asf, I hate it so fucking much. Nothing about me is intimidating. And when I’m angry I don’t even sound angry, I just sound neutral or slightly irritated. I always sound the same no matter what emotion I’m feeling. Just that same weak ass young boy voice.

i dont sound 13 but my voice is a bit strange i guess as im not around enough of a single group of people to have any sort of discernible accent

Some say I sound like a 30 year old for some reason.

my voice is very weird, one old woman even said to me that i sound like some 60 year old actor she knows :feelskek:
I think my vocal cords was fucked up during a surgery when I was a kid.

I sound like a teenager, like 16 or whatever. My voice literally has been the same since I was in HS. Not too high, but high-enough that know one around you takes you seriously.

No, but I act like one. Actually, with the missing experience, I feel like one.

brootal voicecel

same here. my voice never dropped. i sound like a prepubescent boy, despite being 26. i am never taken seriously because of this.

No one wants to hear my German English

My voice, my body and my mind are those of a 14 yo boy.

My body is that of an 11 year old boy, my voice is normal

My voice makes me cringe really bad, I sound really autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back