Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else suffer from depression and anxiety?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It hits me pretty hard randomly. Usually it’s anxiety. Something can trigger it and it usually happens more in the evening. I’ve had to work several really shitty jobs where I’ve been treated like shit by the manager or customers. so when people talk about work that can trigger it. Also, being reminded of my 20 year inceldom and how my time is running out can make me feel depressed.

i smoke weed and it takes away the feeling

Yes bro.

I have mood swings. I have high highs and low lows but it’s mostly low lows. :feelsbadman:

I don't suffer from depression(hobbymaxxing rn). But i'm anxious around unknown people.

Yes, man. Constantly

Yes, but a mild depression so i can still do things, but some days i don't wanna leave my bed.

I suffer of everything
Just a matter of time before I go completely insane and become a vegetable for the rest of my life.

depression = no gf, no friends

My anxiety has gotten to the point where I am unable to sleep. I've been up for 2 days straight now.

Lol i suffer from SEVERE depression and anxiety

I have it for 13 years, alcohol is my only solution to lift my mind of it

all my live i have depression and anxiety , now my anxiety progres whit chest pain and heart palpinations i have panic attack i dont know im going full shizo or i have heart disease

i have no money or insurance and i dont like hospitals and (medicine)

but one thing i know for sure ITS OVER

vyvanse helps

Yes, big daddycel. I can't initiate a conversation without getting a mini panic attack, and I'm too depressed to leave the houese :feelsrope:

It hits me pretty hard randomly. Usually it’s anxiety. Something can trigger it and it usually happens more in the evening. I’ve had to work several really shitty jobs where I’ve been treated like shit by the manager or customers. so when people talk about work that can trigger it. Also, being reminded of my 20 year inceldom and how my time is running out can make me feel depressed.
im happy im not

My anxiety has gotten to the point where I am unable to sleep. I've been up for 2 days straight now.
damn dude. I'd go to the doctor for that if you haven't already

Just embrace nihilism bro. Helped me out.

Yes, big daddycel. I can't initiate a conversation without getting a mini panic attack, and I'm too depressed to leave the houese :feelsrope:
I can kinda relate. I always have a hard time talking to people, especially new people. But once I've been talking with them for a few minutes I start to feel more comfortable. Maybe try finding a new hobby to help motivate you to get out more? I got into martial arts which helps with my depression and socializing with other people
I think for some things in my life it could help, like my want to find love

Last edited:
anxiety and depression ramp up if i go on a fap rampage, feel super tired and low energy and my solar plex region / heart chakra is basically telling me i'm a disgusting pervert

I’m nearing that stage. I still care too much about politics and shit though.

I’ll get there eventually.

I’m nearing that stage. I still care too much about politics and shit though.

I’ll get there eventually.

You can sill care about stuff. Nihilism helped me not worry so much about the little stuff—things that triggered my anxiety. Life is already pointless, best not worry about the really pointless things that compose it.
I can kinda relate. I always have a hard time talking to people, especially new people. But once I've been talking with them for a few minutes I start to feel more comfortable. Maybe try finding a new hobby to help motivate you to get out more? I got into martial arts which helps with my depression and socializing with other people

I think love plays too big of a part in life.

I personally think love plays too big of role in life to be suppressed. I think nihilism helps not worry about the little things in life. For example, say some foid calls you ugly— how do you react? You could say “wow, I’m ugly and that’s that.” We tend to take the word of people we perceive as superior to us. Nihilism for me for allows me to transcend my perspective for the bigger picture. The picture being the foid’s opinion of me means jack shit in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day you’ll both end up six feet under and have the equivalent value of your local sack of fertilizer.

Last edited: