Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else take benzos to cope with life?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Anyone else proscribed benzos? I’ve been taking klonopin for a few years now and if it wasn’t for it I probably would have jumped off a bridge. It’s helped mello me out and relax. Kinda thankful for my Jew meds

Not alone I've been prescribed Diazepam for my social anxiety since 14 i barely use it because i abused it and the tolerance makes it a one and done type of high but sometimes i take a few like 6mg at work to just give me that aaaaah everythings alright feeling if i'm stressed out about something in life ... much better to randomly use it then alcohol imo.... i want some now actually! but really only fun to take in a social situation i.e airports, malls , train stations large congregations of people to make you feel like the beez kneez

Used to mix them with alcohol to cope but opioids mogs

Anyone else proscribed benzos? I’ve been taking klonopin for a few years now and if it wasn’t for it I probably would have jumped off a bridge. It’s helped mello me out and relax. Kinda thankful for my Jew meds
I've been on them before. I didn't like them, and prefer zoloft. I would constantly get migraines on Benzos for an odd reason.

I was prescribed diazepam but ended up barely using it.