Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else tired of existing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Wtf is the point of existing, honestly

Drinking for me is pretty dangerous since I frequently consider slitting my throat while drunk. But I'm unfortunately still alive so maybe not

There is no point. The world is beyond fucked. It was over for me long before I was born :feelsrope:

I wish i could go into the wilderness and become a hermit.
But everywhere is private land in uk. You cannot escape people

I want to take a break of existing

Can't wait to post my announcement thread.

even for chads and foids and normalfags and beckys everything leads to death, but the distractions we have to make us forget (work, sex, neet). And some distractions are mountains better than others :(

a07564ab847615e8ecf37c4138e45429c41be542_hq.jpg

Thats my only skill.

For normies? live.For incels? cope.

yeah, life is a tiring process.

Life is pointless if it doesn't last forever tbh even Chads and Stacies aren't safe from the Grim Reaper

You live to not touch your penis.

I wouldn't mind existing if I weren't forced to go out in public with my ugly face that nobody can stand. All I want is NEETbux or at least the option to work from home.

When is ask what is the point of existing I mean to ask if there are any redeeming qualities. existence is still absurd to beings who reproduce

I wish i could go into the wilderness and become a hermit.
But everywhere is private land in uk. You cannot escape people

Ive tried the hermit thing, it doesn’t work. Even with two dogs to keep me company, cabin fever beat me after 3 years. Best to try another country if possible.

I just LDAR all day so yes

Yes, life has no meaning.

Ive tried the hermit thing, it doesn’t work. Even with two dogs to keep me company, cabin fever beat me after 3 years. Best to try another country if possible.

how did you get a cabin?was it really that bad?

just end your existence theory!