Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else unable to flex their masseter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
No matter how hard I clench my jaw, I cannot hypertrophy my masseter, I cannot see it even in extreme light, anyone else have this? Guess it's due to shit rounded inward tilting mandible and shit neurological hypotonia causing weak low-contracting muscles.

3oEduMRclu99zebQyc.gif

Is that supposed to be attractive? Are you trying to looksmaxx? How is having hypertrophic muscles of mastication going to improve your facial aesthetics?

Don't fracture your teeth or give yourself TMJ disorders please.

Is that supposed to be attractive? Are you trying to looksmaxx? How is having hypertrophic muscles of mastication going to improve your facial aesthetics?

Don't fracture your teeth or give yourself TMJ disorders please.
It will hypertrophy the masseter and the temporal muscles which can reduce migraines (I don't get them as much as I did in the past, now they're yearly compared to monthly), and it usually has a positive improvement to appearance for males. I feel like for me it's physically impossible due to my receded jaws and fucked up teeth. Wondering if anyone else has similar issues with trying to do this.

It will hypertrophy the masseter and the temporal muscles which can reduce migraines (I don't get them as much as I did in the past, now they're yearly compared to monthly), and it usually has a positive improvement to appearance for males. I feel like for me it's physically impossible due to my receded jaws and fucked up teeth. Wondering if anyone else has similar issues with trying to do this.
Oh that's actually pretty cool that it can help with migraines I've never heard of that.

I just know that I used to clench unintentionally throughout the day and that's caused a bit of trauma to my teeth.
Maybe it depends on facial proportions too, but for me I think having slightly hypertrophic muscles in that area makes my face look worse.