Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever attempted suicide (in roblox)?

Ariel

Ariel

Hapacel
-
My character is glitched. I'm trying to find a way to reset my character to fix it.
What method did you use and how painful was it? I'm interested in hanging (In Roblox tower defense simulator of course).

My character is glitched. I'm trying to find a way to reset my character to fix it.
What method did you use and how painful was it? I'm interested in hanging (In Roblox tower defense simulator of course).
hang on brocel, wait at least 3 more months

I'm too pussy but I'm also afraid that rebirth is real and buddhism is right, and you'll just end up in a worse place after suicide. Which is why I can't recommend it either even if shit gets rough

Shotgun or jumping from a super high height so your body explodes into a billion little pieces scarring the kids in the streets below for life in GTA5 RP is best way imo

hang on brocel, wait at least 3 more months
I see no point in staying here tbh.
I'm too pussy but I'm also afraid that rebirth is real and buddhism is right, and you'll just end up in a worse place after suicide. Which is why I can't recommend it either even if shit gets rough
I hope it's just an eternal sleep. I'd hate to reincarnate as the FunkyTown dude or a manlet curry.

I hope it's just an eternal sleep. I'd hate to reincarnate as the FunkyTown dude or a manlet curry.
I hope so too.

I see no point in staying here tbh.
Me neither, but life can always improve. I recommend meditation as the best cope there is

Hanging is good method make sure to tie knot properly and find a good place to do it

In roblox I used reset button to suicide countless times. I also have suicided from jumping in roblox

No i don’t have Roblox

My favorite suicide method is going outside of the map limit (in Battlefield 4)

Hanging is good method make sure to tie knot properly and find a good place to do it
Im thinking abt this. I'll even make myself horny to alleviate the physical pain while suffocating.