Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here ever play Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess?

I

Incelrito

Banned
-
Best Nintendo game ever, it was made in 2006 unlike most crappy games people say that are good made post-2010, Zelda games are way ahead of its time ngl

I've played almost every single Zelda game. A Link to the Past is better.

Yes. ALttP mogs tho.
Only games I've played are actually just the first game, OoT, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess. Basically just the first game and all the child Link universe series

Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game. Played the hell out of it on the Wii

Only games I've played are actually just the first game, OoT, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess. Basically just the first game and all the child Link universe series
You should try ALttP then. Honestly the 2D Zelda games mog the 3D ones to jupiter and back.

Never played any zelda tbh

Best Nintendo game ever, it was made in 2006 unlike most crappy games people say that are good made post-2010, Zelda games are way ahead of its time ngl
yes but ocarina of time and majora's mask are better, specially ocarina of time, it has a great soundtrack

maduro.gif

I liked it but I didn’t like playing as a dog.

madora mask mogs