Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here ever visit Northern Ontario?

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Everyone is a hardcore drug addict on either crystal meth, fentanyl or crack and everyone is a degenerate psychopath. I really fucking hated that place and I'd advise against visiting it.

The entire country is a gynocentric neoliberal marxist dystopia ruled over by jews and hypergamous misandrist whores. This is the kind of neoliberal paradise which @LesscoBlob drools over and wishes to be a part of. He unironically thinks this kind of dystopia with severe family life breakdown and debt slavery is better than Russia and China. :lul: :lul:

only northern bosnia

Rural Canada seems comfy.

Climate alone is good reason not to live there

The entire country is a gynocentric neoliberal marxist dystopia ruled over by jews and hypergamous misandrist whores. This is the kind of neoliberal paradise which @LesscoBlob drools over and wishes to be a part of. He unironically thinks this kind of dystopia with severe family life breakdown and debt slavery is better than Russia and China. :lul: :lul:
You can go back there when its finally filled with pajeetz

It is.

Well.... Nothing a couple million jeets won't fix. If they throw in more Muzzies and for Ballance sake take in more African negroes then the problem will solve itself.
When you import third worlders you get traditional, patriarchal societies.

Rural Canada seems comfy.
If you enjoy 4 hours of sunlight every day, minus 40 Celsius temperature’s, and winterized apex predators at every turn

If you enjoy 4 hours of sunlight every day, minus 40 Celsius temperature’s, and winterized apex predators at every turn
Basically this I would advise against even visiting any part of that hellscape of a nation the people are also really rude and radically left.

Yes. Canada >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Communist shithole China and the Central Asian Muslim Republic of Ruzzia.

Sudbury was the furthest north I've gone. That probably doesn't count.

I like driving through the wide open areas of the Ontario Peninsula.

Everyone is a hardcore drug addict on either crystal meth, fentanyl or crack and everyone is a degenerate psychopath. I really fucking hated that place and I'd advise against visiting it.
What is the race of residents there

When you import third worlders you get traditional, patriarchal societies.
Third worlders can't build good livable civilizations.

Many rural places are like that

>neoliberal
>marxist
Make up your mind.

@Puppeter dont fucking dox me ill dox you back without second thought

Third worlders can't build good livable civilizations.
Never said that it will be livable... it'll just put foids in their place, namely under a burka, with limited to no rights.

I have a few Ontario knives...

They're good budget knives...

Brutal, i rarely leave home so i don't deal with normies often.

Canadia is a wonderful place nowadays

@TheDarkEnigma knows

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back