Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here living a simple (not NEET) life? Need life advice please

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm currently in my first year of college and I just don't think my ADHD zoomer brain is capable of going through 4 years of this. I feel trapped in this school environment. Also my whore mother is threatening to kick me out again saying that since i'm an adult she has no responsibility to take care of me. She always says this when we get into a fight. And she's right. I'm sick of the stupid whore for raising me to be a beta, abused cuck, so I might just move out one of these times she tells me to.

Obviously though, I have no qualifications so i'd be working some minimum wage shit job. But I don't think that it would be so bad really. All I need to be happy is my own place, even if it's a shitty little apartment, food, electricity etc and enough money to buy a few copes like a gym membership and vidya. I don't want to ever get married or have kids so I don't think I need more than that. Can you survive on your own off a job at a petrol station or a clothes shop that pays minimum - slightly above minimum wage?
I would never work at McDonald's but I don't think it'd be so bad to work a simple petrol station job? What do you guys think? I really don't think I need more out of life.

Perhaps i'll learn a new language and move somewhere warm like Spain and cut contact with everyone I know. Start fresh, ya know? Then maybe I won't be a depressed sack of shit and I could focus on gymcelling and other copes and maybe i'll make something out of my life eventually.

Last edited:
xD "im not working at mcdonalds"

If you work a 9-5 you'lll only have time to gymcel 2 days of the week and barely have any money to do anything unless you have a roomate helping you.

Wtf your in first year of college and your mom wants to kick you out of the house? Fuck that

Before you make any rash descisions, try Ritalin or some stimulant, secondly looking into Web Dev. And yes 50k is enough to own an apartment and live a simple life, it can be brutal tho.
Perhaps i'll learn a new language and move somewhere warm like Spain and cut contact with everyone I know
:feelskek::feelskek: What are you a normie? Your gonna be a incel wherever you are. The thing you wanna do now is invest in your moneymaxxing skills so you can afford better copes

xD "im not working at mcdonalds"

If you work a 9-5 you'lll only have time to gymcel 2 days of the week and barely have any money to do anything unless you have a roomate helping you.
Lol gyms close at 10 so I have 5 hours after I finish working. I'm basically at college from 9 - 5 most days and I go to the gym.

Wtf your in first year of college and your mom wants to kick you out of the house? Fuck that
Bitch told me to kill myself when I was 8. She's an insane psychopath piece of shit.

Before you make any rash descisions, try Ritalin or some stimulant, secondly looking into Web Dev. And yes 50k is enough to own an apartment and live a simple life, it can be brutal tho.

:feelskek::feelskek: What are you a normie? Your gonna be a incel wherever you are. The thing you wanna do now is invest in your moneymaxxing skills so you can afford better copes
I'm a mentalcel. I feel like a major reason for this is because I still feel like a child living at home, going to school and having to see my piece of shit mother everyday. I need to change something. Can't continue living like this. But when I said i'd like to move to Spain I didn't say mean to escape inceldom.

Lol gyms close at 10 so I have 5 hours after I finish working. I'm basically at college from 9 - 5 most days and I go to the gym.

Bitch told me to kill myself when I was 8. She's an insane psychopath piece of shit.

I'm a mentalcel. I feel like a major reason for this is because I still feel like a child living at home, going to school and having to see my piece of shit mother everyday. I need to change something. Can't continue living like this. But when I said i'd like to move to Spain I didn't say mean to escape inceldom.
:feelskek::feelskek:

OP why are you even here if your only problem is your mentalceldom, if your good looking then learn how to talk to women through redpill bs unironically

Sorry brocel, that's beyond fucked. I think in your situation you should do whatever you can to try and eventually leave, and live by yourself.

Sorry brocel, that's beyond fucked. I think in your situation you should do whatever you can to try and eventually leave, and live by yourself.
yeah, problem is i'm only in my first year and i'm 20 so i'd be 24 by the time i'm done. I don't think I can cope that long.

What are you studying?
If I was in your shoes I'd probably start working and saving money for the moment when I finally move out I'd be able to buy my apartment instead of paying rent and shit, while also studying something on the weekends to afford a better job.

What are you studying?
If I was in your shoes I'd probably start working and saving money for the moment when I finally move out I'd be able to buy my apartment instead of paying rent and shit, while also studying something on the weekends to afford a better job.
engineering. But i'm doing a bit of coding in my free time and I kinda like it so I might do that as a hobby and maybe I could make some money on the side someday. idk. It'll take too long for me to be able to afford to buy an apartment.

He’s a bluepilled troll, don’t take him serious brocel
and you're a teenage dweeb (homosexual). Know your place, brocel.

You wont have the energy after work.

why not? I doubt it's more exhausting than college. It's just stacking shelves, some basic cleaning, handing customers their change etc.

engineering. But i'm doing a bit of coding in my free time and I kinda like it so I might do that as a hobby and maybe I could make some money on the side someday. idk. It'll take too long for me to be able to afford to buy an apartment.
Engineering is good but it's very time and iq demanding but it pays off most of the times.
Tbh if you can endure your mom and she doesn't kick you out careermaxxing is the best option, but if it truly is unbearable I'd suggest to try landing a programming job and save money

I'm currently doing the former

ask @Sneir he work in a warehouse somewhere in germany

I wagecucked for a year for around 20 - 35 hours a week and I still did shit back then and that was while going to community college too. I didn't like the place too much because it was a huge hardware store and you kinda needed to know shit about the stuff you were selling, but i'd look for something easier.

Engineering is good but it's very time and iq demanding but it pays off most of the times.
Tbh if you can endure your mom and she doesn't kick you out careermaxxing is the best option, but if it truly is unbearable I'd suggest to try landing a programming job and save money

I'm currently doing the former
I don't care about money tbh. I don't see the point of making 100k when i'm 40. I'm a simple man and I desire a simple life.

I wagecucked for a year for around 20 - 35 hours a week and I still did shit back then and that was while going to community college too. I didn't like the place too much because it was a huge hardware store and you kinda needed to know shit about the stuff you were selling, but i'd look for something easier.

I don't care about money tbh. I don't see the point of making 100k when i'm 40. I'm a simple man and I desire a simple life.
You can't say you don't care about money while living with your mom dude, at least get your place first and then find a low stress job

You can't say you don't care about money while living with your mom dude, at least get your place first and then find a low stress job
I’m not goiNg to have a wife or kids so all my money will be spent on myself. I think it’ll be enough.