Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone here play turbo autist games like Archeage or Eve Online?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
The way my brother explained it to me it sounds like the most autistic thing ever to exist, but also intriguing. Another world in the true sense of the world. More than just a game. I'd try it out if I had the time for that chit

I'm too low IQ for such games, I have never even won a game in Civilization

Too low iq tbh

No but I really like black desert

Eve Online (it looks pretty good for a game debuting in 2003, have they upgraded the graphics? keeps coming up when I search for interesting free games, I see ads for it, apparently shit like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_B-R5RB sets records

Steam offers it but it's a 23 GB download so I need to clear some of the microgames and demos and anime I keep stockpiling to make room.

ArchAge I obviously came across looking for free games but also haven't tried. A 70gb download from 2015, have they been upgrading it since? Even bigger investment to clear space for tho...

I really need to tr y a small amount of good games instead of getting dozens of lame throwaways.