Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone here who hasn't proven their inceldom with a (partial) pic, just assume they are not incel

SOON
At least I have a decent enough head shape.
Shave it and wigmaxx i dont know how good they are nowadays but im sure you can rock one if the pm of cuckada uses fake eyelashes

Proved mines a while ago, full pic and partial.

Did my pics really trigger you that much??

Says the black tallfag.

Nah really, I've seen your pic before and you look absolutely hideous tbh...

Last edited:

Goddamn. Genetics are a bitch.

I've posted my eye area and its all you're going to get. Just imagine tanned private pyle, body type and all.

Says the black tallfag.

Nah really, I've seen your pic before and you look absolutely hideous tbh...

Another fakecel. Anyone who can cruelly and insenstively call someone who has a legit reason for being here "hideous" obviously isn't incel himself. IIRC you were a swarthy chad on Lookism anyway.

How the fuck are you trying to shame me for being on ugly on a website for men are too ugly for women? You deserve murdering.

I've never seen more Chads than on Tinder and on incel websites. Jesus. Someone tell me a site where incels post and I will leave.
That is a pic of Garett Neff, a famous model for Calvin Klein etc. I hate it when members troll like that cause its confusing.

Another fakecel. Anyone who can cruelly and insenstively call someone who has a legit reason for being here "hideous" obviously isn't incel himself. IIRC you were a swarthy chad on Lookism anyway.

How the fuck are you trying to shame me for being on ugly on a website for men are too ugly for women? You deserve murdering.
Dude your videos are fucking gold man. I applaud your effort.
I am a 4/10 confirmed.

So bro if you actually admitted being part doxxed then why would anyone risk posting their pics?

Slight hyperbole. I mean that I posted a pic online years ago and a few people know where it is. I didn't mean doxxed as in someone hacked my details or tried to get more info on me.
Dude your videos are fucking gold man. I applaud your effort.
I am a 4/10 confirmed.

OK.

Who confirmed it btw? I still couldn't bring myself to call someone hideous in serious cuz I know the feel. You must not.
I am 6 million % certain that (((they))) have infiltrated incels.is with the intent of further isolating white men from society.

I think I know who you mean.

Last edited:
Slight hyperbole. I mean that I posted a pic online years ago and a few people know where it is. I didn't mean doxxed as in someone hacked my details or tried to get more info on me.

OK.

Who confirmed it btw? I still couldn't bring myself to call someone hideous in serious cuz I know the feel. You must not.

I think I know who you mean.
Maalander

I will send you my pic to confirm that im incel. You rated me before but that was a long time ago. So i will do it later on. Im a sub 5 ethnic

And before anyone ever calls me fakecel because of some shit I say, here it goes:

My hairline:
Hairline

My cheek and shitty thin beard:
Cheek

@FACEandLMS , could you please be kind enough to say whether it's over or not for me?

lol the ones who post pics are usually fakecels

you appear to be white.
He's a white Brazilian. Like kaka or Chico, basically they have European ancestors who kept breeding between themselves, so they retain their whiteness.

pic good way to get passed for future jobs. hello fbi btw

not everyone wants to send pictures of themselves to people. i made the mistake of sending whogivesafucc (ironic) my picture proving my height when he called me out for larping .

Reminder: OP is tall, black, BBC....oh yeah....multiple feeeamayle sex partners.

not everyone wants to send pictures of themselves to people. i made the mistake of sending whogivesafucc (ironic) my picture proving my height when he called me out for larping .
Can you prove our height and blur out your face? I just want to know if there are actual manlets here under 5’5 as I don’t trust anyone after that mixednigger lied about being 5’2
Reminder: OP is tall, black, BBC....oh yeah....multiple feeeamayle sex partners.
@FACEandLMS is a fakecel, he doesn’t want to confront the fact height is the most important thing about a man in dating and real world.

Normiecels need to get the fuck over themselves.

Can you prove our height and blur out your face? I just want to know if there are actual manlets here under 5’5 as I don’t trust anyone after that mixednigger lied about being 5’2

@FACEandLMS is a fakecel, he doesn’t want to confront the fact height is the most important thing about a man in dating and real world.
I will just give me a moment im playing cs

Get tossed out on your ass, OP. No one needs to show pics to prove inceldom.

Anyone who posts their pic into this group, or in PM's is a fucking moron. Js.

I get that some here are too high-inhibition to post a pic but @13k posted parts of his face and this was enough to ascertain his inceldom.
You shouldn't assume that most posters here are incel until proven otherwise. You should assume that every poster here is LARPing unless evidence to contrary is posted.

Some clues to people LARPing here unless proof otherwise is:

- they're white
- they're under 25 yo
- their situation is exaggerated (I'm 5'2 hehehe it's over for me)

But even then, there are 1 or 2 whites here who are legit like @Solitarian_Walker , and, on the other hand, a few ethnics who LARP like @blackletcel, some over 25 who aren't ugly, etc. So really, just assume everyone here is LARPing unless you've seen proof to the contrary. Everyone here is white 4+/ethnic 6+, friendless, bored, NEET and that's why they post here. Not because they are NT, have a career, have made progress in life but are held back in dating due to shitty looks.
You've had sex with non-prostitutes.

If you made an account on a website called incels.is it is safe to assume you are an incel or at least don't do well with women.

You really think Chad is on here? No.

I object to posting any pictures of me on the internet

Sounds like a normie plan to collect incel pictures to jfl. tbh tbh