Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anyone know where I can find this movie to watch?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
This video was posted by an incel in a thread that I do not remember, and since then I really want to watch this movie but I found only a video of the first 20 minutes with subtitles, unfortunately I do not know French.

This video was posted by an incel in a thread that I do not remember, and since then I really want to watch this movie but I found only a video of the first 20 minutes with subtitles, unfortunately I do not know French.

You clearly don't even know how to use google

1. Search - "whatever french 1999 stream" (hints in video title for making search)
2. Notice - "Extension du domaine de la lutte" pops up a lot
3. Search - "Extension du domaine de la lutte stream" (stream as in video stream)
4. 2nd result from search is our answer

http://www.zone-stream.net/film/autres/2687-extension-du-domaine-de-la-lutte.html

Now after starting the video I realized the subs aren't hardcoded, I'll leave the next obvious step for you (hint - we look for downloadable subtitle files, use google, download the video and use a video player to play the video and use the subtitle files)

Think I'll download this for later to watch, maybe tomorrow.

Last edited: