Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ANYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO DIS NIGGA LOOKSMAXIMUS SYMPOSIUM?

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
So I watched this nigga Looksmaximus Symposium and the nigger only had an odysee channel left (all of his other accounts got nuked). AND NOW EVEN THE ODYSEE CHANNEL IS GONE!!!

FBI search warrant happened...

FBI search warrant happened...
NO FUCKING WAY, WHAT???!!! WASN'T HE LIVING IN POLAND!!!!!?????!!!!!??!!??!

see the latest video. Apparently a decade of blasting roids nonstop finally caught up to him go figure right? It is a shame though because he made some of the most entertaining content ever

he was a cunnyseour CIA had to put him down

see the latest video. Apparently a decade of blasting roids nonstop finally caught up to him go figure right? It is a shame though because he made some of the most entertaining content ever
This channel has no videos. Damn, I used to communicate with him and the retards on his telegram channel about how fucking retarded what they're doing is but to no avail. Poor fucking bastard! He was entertaining and witty af!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. God bless Coommander Maximus. RIP.
There is a chance he could recover but knowing him I don't think he's gonna stop roiding so yeah this is probably the end of the road for him

Dying from Roids

@Darius L