Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone knows where asguard is If youre seeing this dm me i have a gaming laptop now

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Asguard if youre seeing this add me on discord lightning.19
Now we can try the games we never could same goes for the gook outcastedoutcast and nigga get over mean words

@OutcastedOutcast thoughts?

Brutal. Haven't seen him for awhile. There's a good chance he roped.

I’m not 100% on this. But last time I spoke to outcastedoutcast, he said asguard wanted to fuck a trannies or something along the lines of that.

inb4 some IT fag adds you instead :feelskek:

@LesscoBlob yea i forgot about you buddy i can play literally any game now

Brutal. Haven't seen him for awhile. There's a good chance he roped.
:((( we used to have fun so mucj man
Last year this time me asguard outcast and @TheGrayWolf used to play everyday together such a shame things went sour

Last year this time me asguard outcast and @TheGrayWolf used to play everyday together such a shame things went sour
He went homeless I believe.

Lifefuel for laptopcels
Lifefuel for gamercels

:feelsYall:

I’m not 100% on this. But last time I spoke to outcastedoutcast, he said asguard wanted to fuck a trannies or something along the lines of that.
Where is Outcast anyways?

Where is Outcast anyways?
I spoke to him on steam a few weeks ago. He invited me & asgard to a group chat, but the next day he removed him i think because of what he said. He said some stuff to me but i couldn't reply because i was busy & then the next day he unfriended me.

He always does this, unfriending and re-adding a few weeks or months later. He has done it like 6 times now. I don't know what he is doing now.

I spoke to him on steam a few weeks ago. He invited me & asgard to a group chat, but the next day he removed him i think because of what he said. He said some stuff to me but i couldn't reply because i was busy & then the next day he unfriended me.

He always does this, unfriending and re-adding a few weeks or months later. He has done it like 6 times now. I don't know what he is doing now.
That gook is a fucking retard i swear

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back