Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anyone like jihadist terms?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
They're edgy as fuck, and some are due to direct translations; commonly used by IS and Al-Qaeda

Also these groups don't shy from calling themselves terrorists, and with the edgy "kill them all" rtheotric, and many groups include explosion/denotatior sound effects in their nasheeds

Some examples:

Martyrdom operation
Blessed attack
Enraging the infidels and bringing joy to the believers
May Allah accept him
Go Jihad Go Jannah
Soldier of the caliphate
O crusaders
Kuffar
Infidels
Mujahidin

And of course

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Last edited:
قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ ٱللَّهِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
*beheads infidel*

@AsgardTheFatcel

Coldly kill them wherever you find them.

Die in your rage (in Roblox).
img_0524-e1502989998690.jpg

At this point i wish they would just behead all the western females, Its gone too far

At this point i wish they would just behead all the western females, Its gone too far
They won't (for now), but it's a well known trope that Islamic organizations treat western foids as whores

Plan your perfect killing spree, earn in jannah a high degree (fbi: this is a song lyrics)

> I play nasheeds while playing Roblox wargames.

Society and law enforcement:

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS
Cbs Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Season 1 Police GIF by Law & Order
Coming Cbs GIF by Wolf Entertainment

They won't (for now), but it's a well known trope that Islamic organizations treat western foids as whores

Infidel whores

Abu Muhammad Al-Adnani was my favorite speaker

Abu Muhammad Al-Adnani was my favorite speaker
Osama bin laden should have just bombed the US, Look what its become and what its done to the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back